80 | Indiana - Answers

Feels like a lifetime
Just trying to get by while we're dying inside
***
THIS IS THE SECOND PART OF A DOUBLE UPDATE, MAKE SURE YOU READ CHAPTER 79 FIRST!

Feels like a lifetimeJust trying to get by while we're dying inside***THIS IS THE SECOND PART OF A DOUBLE UPDATE, MAKE SURE YOU READ CHAPTER 79 FIRST!

"Where are we supposed to start?" I choked down the nerves and finally spoke up through the fast silence.

I mean we've all been staring at each other for about five minutes now. It isn't going to get us anywhere if we don't start talking. So, we need to start coming up with some plans.

We need to get our answers.

"I guess we just start with where she could be," Liam shrugged, looking over at me and I was starting to feel pissed and very grateful for him all at the same time. "That's the most important thing to us, right?"

"Yes," Harry and I both said in unison before we glanced at each other and he started to speak. "I don't really care what happens to me after we find her, I just need you guys to be safe."

Harry's fucking stupid.

I knew he was going to pull this shit, but I can't even lie and say I wasn't going to attempt it. He's going to let himself get caught, be the one in danger while the rest of us get to live free.

"No, that's not what's going to happen." I stated blankly, my glare hardening as I looked at him. "You don't get to give up your life just because of this, we'll figure out a plan."

"But I'm not putting you all in danger for the sake of my life!" Harry pushed back, his voice a bit louder than what it was before. "I'm not letting anymore people get hurt because of saving me."

For that moment in time, it felt like it was just the two of us in the room. Like all the other boys had disappeared and the world swallowed into the two of us in our own bubble.

It made me mad that he would so easily just give up to protect the ones he cared about. He wasn't thinking about how we would feel, how much pain and suffering we would go through.

He doesn't understand how much I love him.

"Harry, you're pretty stupid if you think we are just going to sit here while you two fly into a literal shit show." Niall laughed, and as much as the laugh came off as a joke, I knew he was serious.

"You don't understand!" He cried out, and I could tell that he was starting to get mad. "All six of us can't just go walking in there and save the day. They're watching us, they know who's with us."

I knew Harry was right, but it just shouldn't have felt that way. The video clearly stated we needed to follow the rules and that if we didn't it would result in punishment. So, maybe it is better if they stay out of this.

We also don't need them getting hurt. I think it would crush Harry and I if we knew one of them ended up hurt because we wanted them to trail along with us.