22 | Indiana - Boat

Fly me to the moon
Let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like
On a, Jupiter and Mars
In other words, hold my

Fly me to the moonLet me play among the starsLet me see what spring is likeOn a, Jupiter and MarsIn other words, hold my

"Pinky promise."

The smile was bright across his face and relief had washed over his face from the look he had earlier. I reached my hand out to wipe off the crimson blood that had splattered across his cheek, my thumb running over the scar he had.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked shyly, grabbing my hand from his cheek and pulling it down to his side. "We have to make up an excuse to get away from the boys."

"Ready as I'll ever be" I smiled repeating the same words I had said earlier, a grin coming over his face as he shook his head.

I've never fallen from a roof before, but I can't lie it was really fun. The thrill of the three of us falling like that. The chill that I had pumping through my body was so strong, it was different than anything I'd ever felt before. I was definitely going to use that tactic again.

It felt so wrong of me to do a job with them and help. I am slightly worried the word will somehow get out that a female was helping Trepidation with this job and Hugo will connect the dots, but if it comes to that then I'll figure it out.

Jeremy was a fucking dick. He told me I looked familiar which made me panic but then he just had to screw it up even more, he recognized me. I hadn't really thought much of that possibility because I don't remember fighting him, but word gets around. He didn't know exactly who I was, he just remembered that I definitely didn't work for Black Streak. Either way he's dead so I don't have to deal with the feeling of trepidation with him.

No pun intended.

I know it's so wrong that I was helping my biggest competitors but it felt so nice to go out and get a little dirty. The satisfaction of watching the crimson color drain from their body's.

Jeremy had his hands all over me and kept trying to fuck me, saying he wouldn't tell my secret if I did. I knew that would probably happen, and my job was to distract him so the boys could do whatever they needed to. They still didn't fully trust me with doing that part of the job but I'm not complaining. A job is a job.

Harry beat the living shit out of the guy, and it was very entertaining to watch. His face was nowhere near recognizable once he had finished with him. He would've killed him if I didn't get in the way. He was my target and I wanted to kill him, especially after touching me without consent. That's what I did, watched the blood pour out of him as he became lifeless.

Part of me felt so dirty and just wanted to go home but the other part of me was so eager and excited to go with Harry. He seemed excited too.

The boys seemed to be distracted, so Harry eagerly pulled my hand to the same elevator we had just been on, and down the elevator. His hand didn't once leave mine until we reached the car. He was always so touchy, but I didn't mind.