18 | Indiana - Shop or Shot

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You better run, better run, outrun my gun

"Have you ever been to Hawaii?" Niall questioned making my head turn to look at him sitting in the chair next to me

We had just finished a meeting with Spencer and I was just sitting in the conference room on my phone trying to figure something to do.

The boys had robbed a bank this morning, which they don't know I know, but everyone knows a few secrets. It was all over the news that a major bank had been robbed and it's easy to connect the dots and figure out who did it.

Spencer set up a meeting for all of us this afternoon, and I always thought it was weird how there were no other crew members here but I guess no one else really works for them. I still don't know how I managed to fit in this job, but the mafia works in mysterious ways.

It was a pretty quick meeting, nothing interesting happening, just running over what would happen over the next week or so. They were giving us a short break or vacation which wasn't long, but I knew what it was for.

Hawaii had a huge mafia, it was quite as big as Cruel Blood or Black Streak but it was a big contender. I'm sure the boys had a pretty big job they were doing there which made me a little sad because I missed the action.

"I have.." I stated, looking at his blue eyes that were piercing into mine. "That's a weird place for a tour date, I don't think I've seen anyone big go there before."

I know this would throw him off and I wanted to see how he'd cover it. It was true, not many people go to Hawaii when they are on a major tour but that's what they do when they are fighting another huge mafia.

"We like to include everyone," He smirked, putting out the lie. I shook my head watching him continue. "And it's a pretty nice vacation spot, are you complaining?"

"I'm not complaining" I said with a boring tone, I don't know why he was so enthused with going to Hawaii. "I like the sun"

I do like the sun. I don't like super touristy places but I liked going somewhere warm with beaches. If it was private I could enjoy it but if it wasn't I was always in a bad mood. Just too many people around for me.

"Good." He mocked my American accent, making me cross my arms and shake my head. "Do you have enough bathing suits?"

Well, I didn't think about that one when packing. I didn't really expect to be going on vacation when touring. I definitely didn't pack any bathing suits but it's fine I'd work it out somehow.

"Nope, I didn't really think about that when preparing for tour" I spoke, making his jaw drop like he was in disbelief.

"That's it" He said, pushing off his chair next to me. "We are going shopping, get up I'm getting the other boys"