21 | Harry - Free-fall

Play music when starred

Also who likes the new cover? Stream nobody is listening

"What are you doing?" Her voice came out annoyed as she swung her hotel room door open to expose herself in a pair of jean shorts and a black bikini top

"What are you doing?" Her voice came out annoyed as she swung her hotel room door open to expose herself in a pair of jean shorts and a black bikini top. Both were very tiny and very exposing. They looked very good, almost too good.

Stop it Harry.

"Nothing" I hummed walking past her and onto her bed. I didn't need her to welcome me in, I knew she would let me in. She was always there with open arms to help me. She didn't seem like that type, so it surprised me. Then again I am not the type to go looking for someone either.

"What do you want, Harry"? She stated, walking into the bathroom that was attached right near the bed so I could see her. "I didn't tell you that you could come in"

"I'm always welcomed" I gave her a cheeky grin knowing she could see me through the reflection of the mirror. "Why did you assume I wanted something? I don't."

Liar.

I know what I want. I know what all the boys want, but me more so than anyone. After our little meeting on the plane, we wanted to test her. See if she could really withstand this job. I don't think she can honestly. I think that this will scare the shit out of her when she sees what we really do behind the scenes. We have bets on it.

I don't think she can take it, but there's a part of me that wants her to be able to. After all, I don't think I could survive getting a new stylist or whatever that bullshit is. I put up enough fight about Indiana, so there's no way in hell they would get another person in here.

"Liar." She deadpanned her eyes meeting mine in the mirror. I've been caught in the act. "You can tell me Harry."

"Do you want to do something fun tonight?" I asked watching as she pulled her hair up and into a messy bun.

"Hmm.." She hummed walking towards the edge of the bed. "What is it?"

"Do you want to do a job with us?" I gave in deciding to tell her instead of dragging it on. "It's an easy one, it's fun"

Her face dropped but she was quick to recover, sitting down on the bed next to me and putting her hand on top of mine.

"I don't think that's a very good idea.." She stated looking into my eyes before standing up again. She moved around throwing some loose clothing into her suitcase ignoring my presence.

"Nothing too dangerous" I shrugged, getting her attention. "Plus we already got you a dress, so you're going"

That wasn't a lie actually. The boys and I decided to go out and get some random ass dress hoping it would fit. That was if she went, which she is.