66 | Harry - Ring

Forget what I said
It's not what I meant
And I can't take it back

"Harry," The soft voice along with the knock on the other side of the door rang through my ears

"Harry," The soft voice along with the knock on the other side of the door rang through my ears. "Can I come in?"

I was in the same bedroom that I had been the past two days, trying to feel better in any way I possibly could. The combination of the excruciating pain I was in, and my mental health collapsing under me wasn't doing me any justice.

I've barely left the room these past few days, but I guess it's for the best. I have to be better and healed by Thursday for the usual Black Streak Friday.

If my father finds out that I'm in this shape, I might as well be better off dead. I can't be like this two days before our biggest strike of the year.

"Yes." I mumbled, piercing my eyes shut from the pounding headache raging through my brain.

I was on my back, sprawled across the bed where I was staring at the ceiling. There was too much shit on my mind, and I couldn't just lay here and try and sleep anymore.

After all this time of being by myself in this isolation which I guess I chose, it's led me to think about some shit I really don't want to. I've torn myself up over everything that's happened, analyzing and realizing where I went wrong.

Surprisingly instead of lashing out and all that stuff I would normally do, I tried something new. I found an empty notebook in one of the drawers here and actually took it upon me.

I started writing about different things. Mostly about what was going on and trying to straighten it all out, but I also wrote about some other things. One thing that was super huge, and I'm scared for anyone to see it.

"Hey," Indiana's voice came into my head as the door opened and the soft light came through the room. "You okay?"

"I'm fine," I replied, forcing myself to sit up even through the pain. "Just restless at this point. Trying to prepare myself for Thursday."

Most of my pain was gone, at least the severe part of it. I'm lucky I only made it out with a few broken ribs and stitches. If I hadn't sped up they would have hit me directly, thankfully they got the back end of the car.

Zayn was doing well too. He had just a few cuts and bruises here and there, but nothing major. I still wanted him to rest as much as possible because I knew he needed it.

"Something on your mind?" She asked, moving to sit on the bed after flipping the lamp on. The dim light slightly illuminates the room, just enough so I wouldn't get a pounding headache.

Indiana was wearing an oversized t-shirt with a pair of shorts on under, her hair ruffled and messy. I knew she had run to her apartment to get some things yesterday because we had decided it was best we all stayed at Niall's till this week was over.