28 | Harry - Panic

How many nights does it take to count the stars?
That's the time it would take to fix my heart

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Niall asked and I brought my head up from my phone to see Indiana walking towards us

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Niall asked and I brought my head up from my phone to see Indiana walking towards us. She had a pair of loose sweatpants and a hoodie with the hood pulled up and a pair of sunglasses covering her eyes. It wasn't just any hoodie, it was mine.

"It's 4:30 am." She snapped as she rolled her suitcase behind her. "What the fuck do you think is wrong?"

"Woah, calm down." Niall said putting his hands up in surrender as the other boys just watched their interaction. "Sorry you didn't get your beauty rest. You can sleep during the flight."

I don't know what happened yesterday, but she isn't the same. She didn't talk at all the rest of the day and went to her room immediately once we got back. I don't know what the fuck Liam did, but he messed with her real bad. I want to fucking rip his head off, but I can't.

She pulled her sunglasses off, and her eyes met mine. They didn't show anything, she just looked at me like I was a ghost. The bags under her eyes were enough to show she didn't sleep last night.

Her hood moved, showing her neck and very apparent bruises that were visible as much yesterday. I didn't realize how hard I had choked her, but she told me to do it and to do it hard. I did what she asked and that was her consequence, they were hot though. As I looked at the bruises memories of the other night resurfaced making me smile to myself.

"What?' She asked, snapping me out of my thoughts and I moved my gaze from her neck to my eyes. "What are you looking at."

"Oh, nothing." I hummed as I pushed up from the wall looking at her neck one more time before turning around. "Can we go now?"

It was too early to be dealing with this shit, and we had a five hour flight ahead of us followed by a show tonight. We don't usually do shows on flight days, but they are pushing us to get back on schedule after this. I don't know how we convinced them to let us stay in Hawaii but it was fun while it lasted.

"Both the love monsters are cranky. Oh no." Louis daringly said before I pulled my hand up to hit him and he ran away screaming like a little girl. The other boys laughed as I chased him and whacked him on the back, but she didn't move. She just stared at her feet the entire time, not even cracking a smile.

"Let's go, the cars waiting." Liam said annoyed as he turned on his heel to follow the path of security guards through the lobby. The fans had made it their mission to find us, and the did it. Thank god we were leaving today, because there were so many people here.

The doors of the hotel opened and we were immediately hit with screams of fans. It's four in the morning, do they have a life? I watched as Indiana ducked her head with the hood covering every part of her face as she followed the boys. I was not far behind her as I walked to the car, sitting in the back row with her.