29 | Indiana - Confession

Plant a seed
We'll watch it grow
Paper hearts
Weren't meant to fold

Plant a seedWe'll watch it growPaper heartsWeren't meant to fold

"I think I like you." His voice was hoarse and cracked as the tears slowly rolled down his cheeks.

"What?" Was the only word I could process as I fell onto my bottom and back up against the wall.

Harry likes me? There's no way this is possible, this can't happen. I can't let myself do this to him, it isn't fair. I'm lying to him, he doesn't know anything about me. He would fucking hate me if he knew the real me.

I know I like him, but I can't be in a relationship. I've shown more than enough times that I can't be in one, nor do I deserve to be in one. I would mentally destroy him more than he already is. He can't be held back by me and my fucked up life.

"I think I like you." He said quietly once again, and he was for sure saying that, I wasn't hearing things. He was staring at the wall, the trembling in his hands finally coming to an end.

I think for one of the very few times in my life, I do not know what to say. I want to tell him how I feel, part of me is screaming for it. Zayn's words are hidden in the back of my brain telling me I have a chance for once in my life. But there's another side yelling at me and replaying everything bad I've done. I know I can't do this, but I've already done so many things I shouldn't have on this tour, what's one more...

"I think I like you, too." I spoke feeling numb yet so emotional at the same time. I was opening myself and admitting something I never thought I would. I was saying something that I didn't think I would ever be able to admit to myself.

For fucks sake.

I just confessed to liking my enemy. I'm his unknown enemy, yet I know so much about him. It feels so wrong, but so right all at the same time.

"Oh." Was the only world that came out of his mouth before he startled me and jumped over my body to pour his bile into the toilet. It took me a second to process what was happening, but I was quick to get on my knees and rub his back as he threw up.

Poor boy. I know how sick he feels right now, and I can't imagine how he's feeling on top of admitting how he felt to me. My hand circled his back as he leaned over and I heard him choke out a sob, making my heart break for him.

In the past two days, I have seen him go to hell and back, yet he's stayed so strong. He's done something I've never been able to do, be able to keep myself together.

"I'm sorry." He spoke again after another minute or two of hunching over the toilet. I watched as he slumped back down against the wall, a look of fear written across his face.

"You have nothing to be sorry about." I said genuinely staring at the same wall he was, counting the lines in my head. "Harry, do you know how much shit I've seen you go through the past couple days? I am so proud of you, you are so strong."