16 | Indiana - Drive

Play the song for a better experience :)

"Let's drive" He smiled pulling out his classic black sunglasses before turning to get in the car

I walked to my side of the car, sitting down and watching as Harry slammed his door shut. He was quite an angry man sometimes.

I better not get fired for this. The last twenty four hours have been a train wreck. Emotionally and physically.

I felt like I had been tormented by my memories of the past and the struggle with addiction. Seeing Harry fighting the same fight I did broke a little piece inside of me.

I never want to see anyone suffer like I did. The fight lasts forever and if I could go back to the first time I tried the drugs, I wouldn't do it.

I would tell anyone that. It's not worth it. For the short time it's a distraction, there's a long run after that. It's like a race that never ends, there's no finish line.

On the positive side, I feel like I did something good helping Harry. I would've never dared to do something like that before but I just felt like I needed to.

I had a really nice time, it was kind of a relief to get some of that stuff off of my chest. For the past couple of weeks I've felt out of place. Like I didn't really belong here, which wasn't wrong, but I felt at place last night.

"You wanna pick the music?" He said snapping me out as he pulled away from the building. I looked over to see him staring out his window as he was driving.

"Sure" I smiled and reached for the cord he was holding in one of his hands.

"You better pick something good" He turned his head to look at me giving me a soft smile. That reminded me of River and it made me sad. I missed her a lot.

* Play song now for a little bit more fun*

"It's a good one." I said before scrolling through my playlist trying to find the perfect song. I knew which one I was looking for.

I pressed play before turning to him and giving him a smirk letting the music play softly in the background.

"Sex on Fire?" He asked looking at me through his sunglasses. I gave him a nod pursing my lips watching as he turned it up so the world around us was barely audible.

I loved this song, it reminded me of those corny movies where the main characters would have that perfect moment. It was a really good song though.

I watched as Harry drummed his fingers against the steering wheel to the beat, he knew the song which gave me hope in his music taste.

He lifted his arm pressing a button opening the sunroof and opening all the windows just letting the air breeze through the car.

Lay where you're layin'