33 | Harry - Trauma

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

***

This chapter will mention relapse of drugs, dissociation, and ptsd.

I was deep in sleep when the rustling around me began. I thought I was hearing things, but after a few seconds of me tossing and turning under the thick comforter I came to hear there was actually noise being made.

My brain was confused and trying to figure out what it was, but I was quick to connect there was somebody banging on my door. They were repetitive knocks, and they were aggressive.

There was no way I slept through my alarm, it couldn't have been more than an hour since I fell asleep. After a long job yesterday, and getting pulled into meetings after I didn't get back to my room till late last night.

By the time I had made it back to my room and was finally able to sleep it was around 3:30 a.m., and I didn't have to be up and on the bus until 8:00.

Our job yesterday was to hit one of our biggest competitors. Cruel Blood.

All my life I had always been told how bad they were, I don't know why but I guess that's what happens when your father is the leader of one of the largest mafias.

They didn't even owe us shit, my prick of a father just wanted to hit them for fun. I don't know why he wants to start shit with them now, he knows they can fight back.

He's obsessive on starting this new job while we are on tour to look for something. He hasn't explained it fully yet, but I guess it's some piece of jewelry. I think a watch of his or something?

Whatever it is, he's now making us search locations on our tour on top of getting things from people. It gets to be so much and is so tiring.

Last night we had a meeting that was actually about music for once. They wanted to push us to start recording new music to put out.

They think that the bigger we get the more people will praise us, which is just fucking stupid. The bigger we get, the more eyes we have on us. Sometimes I question these people.

That's why they gave us Indiana. They wanted us to use her as an alibi if we ever needed it, because she was going to be around us pretty much 24/7.

Originally they wanted a photographer so we could have actual proof but there was no way in hell that would happen. Having someone getting us dressed was one thing, but pictures was a whole different situation.

Technically that whole plan is screwed now anyways. She knows we work for the mafia, and it could be very dangerous. She could expose us to the whole world and ruin us.

I trust her though.

I talked to Liam yesterday about what he did, and he explained that was why. I still don't like that fucker, but I understand his reasons.