1 | Indiana - Sugar

I just wanna feel this moment

"I'm not spending the next eight months on tour with a bunch of fucking idiots" I stated coming off slightly harsher than I meant

"I'm not spending the next eight months on tour with a bunch of fucking idiots" I stated coming off slightly harsher than I meant. Who do they think I am? I didn't come this far to have an irrelevant job. "I've been doing this for six years and this is what I get?"

I'd been working with Hugo for over six years now. I was fourteen when I started. He saved my life, I owe him everything, but one thing I was not going to do was basically be arm candy for a bunch of rich young men.

"Just go to the ball and meet them, you're the best fit for this job." Hugo argued back with me. He was glaring at me and I knew I had no shot winning this argument.

"I know nothing about them, how am I supposed to do this?" I questioned, wondering why he wanted me to do this. He has much stronger men.

A million questions were running through my head about this. He wants me to kill the leader of our biggest competitor? It doesn't make sense. Yeah I'm very strong, I've shown I'm strong 129 times, but I'm no fit for this job.

"Indie, you know how much you mean to me, I wouldn't put you at any risk. You're the perfect fit for this, and it'll be fun." Hugo was reasoning. He wasn't going to let me off of this one. "It'll be fun to get away and travel for a bit, also you're young and you are going to be with a bunch of attractive young men"

I knew exactly who they were. Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, and Harry Styles. Also known as "Trepidation". With the luck of some talent, and daddy's money, they get to travel the world working for Black Streak. They were no strangers to me.

Black Streak is our biggest competitor. I could not stand them. Led by Desmond Styles, they were one of the top mafias. There's always been bad blood between Cruel Blood and Black Streak, meaning something must have happened that stuff is starting again.

"Fine, I'll do it. I need more information though, I have no background" I decided to give in knowing that I should give it up now. What's the worst that could happen? Everything fails and I end up dead? Death wasn't scary to me, it's something I had been around basically my whole life. Maybe I could have some fun doing this, I need to let go a little bit, I've been so stressed.

"I have a file I will send to you in a little bit." He answered me making sure I had no excuse to not do it. Knowing I would have some more information made me feel a little bit more comfortable, getting new jobs always kicked up my anxiety, especially since the last one. "It has background information, your task, and any other material you will need"

"Alright, I gotta go but I'll talk to you later. Thanks for everything" I said pushing off the red leather couch in his office and giving him a soft smile. I couldn't wait to go home, I had to call River and tell her I'd be gone for awhile. Leaving the one person I felt slightly comfortable around was always the hardest.