60 | Indiana - Photograph

Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And everything you do
Yeah, they were all yellow

Warning: This chapter will have mentions of PTSD and rape

"Rise and shine, sleepy," I felt the comforter get ripped away from my body, the freezing air hitting me

"Rise and shine, sleepy," I felt the comforter get ripped away from my body, the freezing air hitting me. "It's time to get up."

I refused to open my eyes, not wanting to face the light of day. I was laying down on my stomach with my face smashed into the pillow.

"Fuck off," I groaned, moving my hand to cover the side of my face. "I want to sleep."

I tried to shut my eyes and close Harry out of my head, but I should have known that wouldn't be possible. He's like a fly, once he finds you he won't go away.

"You need to get up," He repeated, and I could hear him walk closer to me before he brushed the hair covering my face out of the way. "You'll feel better once you do."

I opened my eyes so I could look at him. The bright sun coming through the window was making it hard to see his face as he stood over me. He looked sweet and innocent right now, almost too much.

"What are you?" I teased, giving him a harsh stare without bothering to move. "My mother?"

"You don't have a mother," Harry responded quickly, but panic quickly flashed over his face. "Shit! I'm sorry- I didn't mean it like that."

I laughed.

It was honestly really fucking funny, and the way he panicked made it even better. The poor boy looked like he was going to shit himself, and it was only entertaining me.

"Harry," I forced myself to speak through my laugh after a few moments. I could tell he was mentally hitting himself over and over for that. "You're okay. That was funny."

"Fuck- I sounded so mean," He groaned, throwing his head back. "I'm sorry, please forgive me."

I couldn't get over how mad at himself he looked. In all honesty it really did not affect me at all, and if it did do anything it only made me happy.

People are always too shy to make jokes about it, but that's how I cope. Making jokes is how I cover up the deep pain I have, but that's okay.

"If I forgive you, will you let me stay in bed all day?" I asked, trying to hide the smirk on my face as I spoke.

"No," He responded quickly and I pouted at him. "I'm gonna make you come with me no matter what you do."

Why is he so insistent on me going somewhere? There really isn't much to do around here, so I don't know what he plans on doing.

"Where are we going?" I asked after a few moments, letting out a sigh. I knew I would end up going either way, I just want to spend time with Harry.