40 | Indiana - Lie

Mama told me not to try
And I should have taken her advice
And now I'm all twisted
When it's all gone, I miss it

Mama told me not to tryAnd I should have taken her adviceAnd now I'm all twistedWhen it's all gone, I miss it

"Now make up a little story about something all you dumb girls do, and find me an address." His obnoxious voice rang through my head as he pressed a button on my phone.

The ringing started to blare through the speaker making my head pound even harder than it already was. The men stood in front of me with smirks on their faces as they held the phone out to me.

They are fucking annoying. I can tell they are new to this, or just very dumb at what they do. I can look at them and see they think they are very special. I'll just have to show them what I can do.

The things I would do to just fucking stand up and murder each and every single one of them. I'd wipe that smirk right off their fucking faces and shove it up their ass. If only I could just fucking do it, I need something I don't have any give here.

A knife.

I have a knife in my boot. Well I brought one with me, and there is a very high chance if these people are smart enough that they would have found it when tying me up.

Please lord, please, just let me have it still. I would usually feel it, but right now I can't feel shit except for the searing pain shooting through my head. I think I might need a doctor after this, like a real doctor.

If I can just try and turn my ankle I could feel it, or maybe even turn my head to look at it but I don't want to be too obvious. I tried shifting my ankle, twisting it at an uncomfortable angle because of the ropes tied tightly.

I can feel it. I can feel the handle rubbing against my skin. I don't know why I feel relieved from the thought of having something on me, because I don't even know how to get my hands free.

If I really tried I could probably force at least one hand out of here, but that would require me dislocating a thumb. If I need to, which I am thinking I am going to, I will do it.

"Hello?" Harry's voice coming through the phone made me snap my head up. He sounded rushed, stressed, but also relieved at all the same time. I hope he can be smart and do what I need.

What the fuck am I going to do?

I looked at the man standing in front of me and mousey held his finger over his lips signaling me not to say anything stupid. I'm not that dumb, that would get me shot instantly. Unlike how I was a while ago, I would rather not die this way, I need to at least put up a fight.

"Oh my god, Harry!" I said all giggly just going with my gut. Pretend to be drunk, anyone believes a drunk young woman.

"Indiana?" He said, sounding confused, and I am pretty sure he knows something is wrong. I need to find out if Zayn was okay, that's what I'm the most concerned about right now.