11 | Indiana - Showtime

She lives in daydreams with me

The music vibrated through the floor as I sat in my chair in the middle of the arena

My eyes were sat on the stage as I watched them move around and get ready for sound check. They promised me my own private concert and that's what I was here for.

Harry was once again really shy and quiet when the boys came onto the stage. I don't know what was going on with him, he was being really strange.

He had a simple black guitar strapped around his neck strumming to himself. The sound echoed through the speakers, but he didn't care, he was in his own world.

I had left the stage once the other boys had come up there and I found myself wandering to a seat in the middle of the floor.

It was crazy to see an arena like this so empty, just the empty chairs that were soon to be filled with thousands of excited fans.

I was sitting on my phone, scrolling through their social media when Hugo had texted me. He wished me luck on this new job and let me know he would be going to Europe for some time.

Trepidation's social media was very interesting. It was mostly just promotional stuff but there was an occasional random picture here and there.

In a lot of the pictures Harry always had cuts or bruises. I noticed this seemed to be common with him. Did fans not question it?

"You ready for your show, Indiana?" I heard Harry's voice echo through the open space snapping me out of my thoughts.

I lifted my head from my phone to see they were all standing towards the front end of the stage together staring at me in my seat.

"Ready as I'll ever be" I shouted back at him watching as they all put in their earpieces and went to find their spot on the stage. The black guitar was covering a pair of grey sweatpants and a ripped band tee.

"Alright, this one is for you" He smirked speaking through the microphone. "It's called she..."

The soft drums introduced the song, the guitar building up slowly to create a unique tempo. The lights surrounding them instantly turning to a deep red only making their shadows visible.

Their voices strong and powerful took over all surrounding sounds, creating a euphoric sound. It was a song that sounded like you could be on drugs while listening to it. I wonder if they were one drugs when they wrote it.

She lives in daydreams with me

The powerful tempo only increased as their voices came out smooth and taking over the sound. This was a lot different than the other song I heard, this one was much more mature.

My eyes watched and my ears listened as the song built to an intense guitar solo. Harry moved away from his microphone, playing his guitar intensely and letting a curl fall over his forehead.