43 | Indiana - Numb

So, before you go
Was there something I could've said
To make your heart beat better?

Warning: This chapter will briefly mention eating disorders

Numb.

That's how I feel. And emotionless, but that might be from the effects of the mass amount of weed I just smoked.

The mass amounts of weed I smoked as I hugged my knees on the floor of Zayn's bathroom. The cool tiles underneath me as my back was pressed against the cabinet. My body rocking back and forth, the only sign of any emotion on me being the dried tears that stained my cheeks.

Zayn's bathroom floor, that's where I am. I couldn't be by myself, god knows what would have happened, but this was the only place I could think of coming to. I haven't told him why I'm in this state currently, and I don't know if I'm going to, at least not yet.

I don't want him to leave me too.

Well, Harry didn't leave me. He made me leave. The sound of him screaming at me to get out was haunting me as it replayed in the back of my mind. I'm confused, but I don't think I should be confused.

He's the one that has the right to feel the way he does, so it doesn't make sense that I'm confused. He said he wanted to talk to me, but he just couldn't do it tonight. I knew what he was going to do, I'm not stupid.

Harry was going to relapse, and take drugs tonight and there was nothing I could do to stop it. Relapse is part of the recovery though, so I know he will be okay and I might be able to help him through this.

Maybe I won't be able to help him through this, but if I can't I will make Zayn. Speaking of Zayn, he is sitting opposite of me with a very concerned look on his face as he smokes a joint. I know I didn't come to him in the best shape, but I needed him.

"Zayn," I cried, banging on his door hoping he was awake. "Please wake up."

The door of his hotel room, and he was shirtless and looked confused before his eyes widened at the sight of me. I knew it wasn't a pretty one, but he would have to deal with it.

"Indiana?" He asked confusedly as he adjusted the grey sweatpants that were laying low on his hips. "What are you doing here?"

"Can I stay here, please?" I asked letting the tears stream down my face, there was no point in hiding how I was right now. I fucked up. "I screwed up, I can't be alone."

The way I ran to him reminded me of how Harry came to me around the time we had first met. When he was in a dark place, he'd always end up running to me, and all I wished right now in this moment was that I could do the same.

My eyes floated to the ceiling as I replayed the moments in my head. I would run to Harry if I had the option. No offense to Zayn, I'm very thankful he let me come in. He could have just left me alone and shut me out, but he was concerned for me and was there for me.