23 | Indiana - Cliff

And I'm free, free fallin'
Yeah I'm free, free fallin'
***
Warning: Sexual Content (this will be the last warning for this book)

And I'm free, free fallin'Yeah I'm free, free fallin'***Warning: Sexual Content (this will be the last warning for this book)

The warm, glistening sun was beating down on my chest as I laid on one of the chairs of the resort pool. It was a huge pool, which surprisingly wasn't filled with that many people. The splashing in the background was interrupting my peace as I laid and blocked the sun out with a pair of trusty sunglasses.

"Darling Indiana" I heard Niall's thick Irish accent praise making me look up from my spot staring at the sun. "There you are"

Peeping through the bright beams of the sun were a Niall and Harry. Their stares were both intensely on me, but that wasn't what caught my attention. Harry's tanned skin was exposed showing off all his inked spaces.

He had scars that covered his lower abdomen and arms, some bigger than others

He had scars that covered his lower abdomen and arms, some bigger than others. I had never noticed them before, but they were so unique. I was intrigued by them, but they made me feel at comfort with my own scars. I had a few large ones that are very exposed in the fabric of this bikini and I always felt self conscious showing them off.

"Here I am" I spoke sitting up and pushing the sunglasses up and into my hair. "What do you want?"

"We are going cliff jumping" Niall's smile was big as he pierced his crystal blue eyes into mine, but I could see his eyes rake down my body. "Let's go"

"No" I said simply, I wasn't really in the mood to be around a bunch of rowdy boys right now, this is my time off.

"Yes." Harry deadpanned speaking the first words I've heard from him today. "You work for us, so get up."

"Don't tell me what to do" I spit out grabbing a pair of jean shorts that were sitting next to me and pulling them on because I felt very exposed with them watching me.

"What are you scared?" Niall teased and my jaw clenched. I was most definitely not scared. I really like heights, actually I just didn't want to go with them. "You are so boring, all the other boys are going."