26 | Indiana - Call

'Cause I've got friends in low places
Where the whiskey drowns
And the beer chases my blues away
And I'll be okay

'Cause I've got friends in low placesWhere the whiskey drownsAnd the beer chases my blues awayAnd I'll be okay

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I spit through gritted teeth. He had the most devilish smirk on his face and I was incensed just by his presence next to me still.

"Nope. Are you coming?" He asked with a humorous tone before he bursted out in a laugh when he connected his words. "Oh wait that's right, I pulled my fingers out of you."

I am very tempted to gouge his eyes out with my own fingers at this very point in time. This man has some nerves to test me like this, and this is the one time he gets off the hook. If he pulls this stunt again, he better pray for his soul.

I watched as he got out of the car, he knew what he was doing, the look on his face said it all. He slammed the door as he stood there and stared at me.

"Fuck you." I yelled at him, and his laugh only erupted louder. My legs were still shaking as I went to step out of the car but my phone buzzed under my leg. I pulled my phone out as I stood up and looked at the screen to see I had a text from River.

River: I miss you! Call me ASAP :)

I haven't heard from River in a while so it was very nice to hear from her. A small smile came across my face when I saw her text. I've felt so out of it and in a different world out here so it was nice to have some reality back in my life.

I really needed to call her. I also needed to call Hugo but I wasn't going to do that today, this was my last day of peace and I didn't need him pestering me.

"Who's that?" I heard Harry's voice snap me out of my thoughts and I saw he was now standing next to me.

"Oh uh, a friend from New York." I spoke as I put my phone into the pocket of his hoodie that I still had on. "Haven't talked to her in awhile."

"Sounds fun." He shrugged as we started to walk back into the hotel. I watched as he pulled his hood up as we approached the front because of the group of people standing outside. "Does that mean you are coming with us?"

"I don't think I owe you to go with after what you did." I said as the security guards let us into the lobby. "Oh wait, unless I go with and put on my extra tiny bikini then torture you while wearing it. Maybe I'll even let Zayn get a peek."

That one got him. His smile immediately disappeared and his jaw snapped shut as we walked towards the elevator. He shook his head in disbelief as I reached my hand out to press the button for the elevator.

"Like you'd do that." He breathed as we stepped into the elevator that was luckily empty.

"Oh I would." I smiled as I leaned against the plated walls that showed our reflections. "In fact, I think I will go with."