57 | Indiana - Discover

As the atom bomb locks in
Oh it's you I watch TV with
As the world, as the world caves in

Warning: This chapter will briefly mention self harm

"You found a what?" Zayn said with wide eyes, his hand still frozen on the door

It probably wasn't a good idea I was telling him this at nine in the morning after none of us got sleep. I couldn't wait any longer, I was eating myself up just sitting in the room.

He looks tired, and worn out. I knew I woke him from my sleep, but I was pretty sure he would want to know about this as soon as possible.

I tried to deal with it myself, and the help of Harry but it was too much for us. It's not your every day where you walk into your hotel room and trip over a dead body.

"Zayn are you going to do this every time something bad happens?" Harry said, sounding very annoyed as he stood next to me. "This isn't a fucking thriller movie."

I snapped my head to Harry, elbowing his in the ribs making him groan and drop his jaw. I gave him a death stare before he mumbled a 'whatever' and crossed his hands over his chest.

"It's not every day where people find out that their best friend found a dead body, Harry." I said, rolling my eyes at him before looking at Zayn again.

"I'm not his best friend." Harry put up and I just felt that stupid anger Harry caused me start to build up.

It wasn't a bad anger, I actually enjoyed it most of the time. Just not now and in a situation like this.

"I know you aren't," I blatantly lied, not even trying at this point. "I am."

I gave him a fake innocent smile, making him shake his head at me in disappointment. I couldn't believe that he genuinely didn't think he was Zayn's best friend.

Sometimes Harry's obliviousness concerns me. He's apparently as blind as a bat in the head, he should get some glasses to solve that problem.

"You know it, teeny," Zayn winked at me, standing up from against the door. "Are you going to explain about what you just woke me up to tell me?"

About that, Zayn. I haven't got a fucking clue what it's about, that is why we are here.

"Late last night Harry and I were..." I started to speak, but decided I probably shouldn't include details. "We went back to his hotel room and I tripped over something. He was fucking laughing about it until he turned the lights on."

"Okay I didn't think that's what you fucking tripped over!" Harry snapped, raising his hands defensively. I couldn't stop myself from letting out a little giggle at his reactions.

If he tripped over a dead body I would laugh at him too, I'm not even going to lie. It would be funny as fuck.

"So you're telling me you trip over a corpse?" Zayn asked, sounding way more concerned than I thought he would be.