50 | Indiana - Sweat

Let me touch you where you like it
Let me do it for ya
Give you all of my attention

"Good morning," I heard Harry's groggy voice as I slowly opened my eyes, instantly being hit by the bright sun blinding through his room

"Good morning," I heard Harry's groggy voice as I slowly opened my eyes, instantly being hit by the bright sun blinding through his room. "Sleep well?"

"What time is it?" I groaned as I watched him stand at the end of the bed, undressing himself. I mean I'm not complaining, waking up to Harry quite literally stripping in front of me was not a bad thing.

"It's almost eleven in the morning," He said as he threw the shirt he had slept in last night over his head. "I knew you were having trouble falling asleep so I wanted to let you get your rest."

He was right, I couldn't fall asleep to save my life last night.

After we dealt with that Daniel dude, I helped him clean up the mess I had made as quickly as possible before getting in the shower. I was tired, and my cramps weren't helping. I sat on the ground of the shower for about twenty minutes hugging my knees to my chest in pain as the water sprayed down on me.

Harry ended up walking in concerned and thought I died. I tried to tell him I was fine that I just had cramps but apparently it wasn't enough for him. He literally got into the shower with me.

I didn't dislike it, I quite frankly enjoyed it. It was just so weird and different from anything I've done before. It wasn't heated or sexual in any way, he just wanted to help me.

Pure was the word to describe it. He helped me wash myself, and just held me when he could tell I was stressed. Even though nothing major is happening to me, it feels like everything of the past few weeks is catching up to me.

Mental health is no joke, and it's something I've always suffered with. I found myself feeling the light disappearing and the dark taking over again, but Harry was there. He was the light that guided me through the darkness.

I couldn't fall asleep at all last night. Harry passed out the second his head hit the pillow, but I just found myself restless and staring at the ceiling. I kept shifting hoping I could find some position that would let me fall asleep, but the only one was holding Harry.

He try's to act all tough, but deep down he's a big baby. Especially when he's asleep, but I didn't mind it. He had rolled over towards me in his sleep and nudge me and that's when I gave in.

I just needed someone to hold, and he was my person. His body instantly melted into mine and he wrapped his arms around my waist as he nuzzled his chest into my breasts over my tank top. My hands played with his hair, feeling it soothing until I finally drifted off to sleep in the late hours of the night.

"Thank you," I said with a smile as I sat up in the bed, running my hands through my messy hair. "Where are you going?"

I watched as he pulled on a pair of black joggers over the black briefs he had on. He was standing at the end of the bed, watching me the whole time.