51 | Harry - Party

I'm bringin' sexy back
Them other fuckers don't know how to act
Girl, let me make up for the things you lack

I recommend playing the music when starred

"Come on," I whined as I pulled the covers off of her messy head as I stood over her

"Come on," I whined as I pulled the covers off of her messy head as I stood over her. "You need to get ready."

"Piss off," Indiana croaked out, and I couldn't hold my laugh in. Her voice sounded like fucking hell. "I want to sleep."

"We have to leave soon, it's seven p.m.," I sighed as I sat on the edge of the bed next to her, running my hand up and down her side. "I promised Niall we would help him set up. Do you have cramps?"

I ran my hand over the warm skin of her body, my hand dipping at the curve of her hip. She was on her side, facing me as she smashed her face into the pillow. The past few nights she's been so quiet, I knew she wasn't getting much sleep.

I woke up before her again and went and worked out before she was even up. I came back and showered and finally by that time she woke up.

I tried to offer her some food or going out and getting something but she said she just wanted to stay in bed and relax. I didn't think that would mean literally not getting out of bed till seven p.m., but she can do whatever she wants.

"No my period ended thankfully," She said and I smiled to myself. It ended at just the perfect time. "I'm just tired. And my throat hurts."

I can tell her mental health is getting the best of her these past few days, I understand why. Things have been a shitshow around here, and she has so much on her plate. The best thing I can do is try and be there for her as well as I can.

"You weren't complaining about your throat last night." I smirked as I poked her playfully and she jumped back with a laugh. I could finally see her face as she rolled over onto her back, her tired eyes with the liquid gold spilling through them. "Do you want some tea, it might help?"

Tea? Way to fucking go, Harry.

"The brit is really coming out in you." She laughed, her voice hoarse and cracking. I hit her with the pillow, and she let out a yelp as I shook my head.

"Um, don't make fun of me." I pouted as I ran my hand through her hair. "I actually make a very good cup of tea."

"Then I guess you'll show me," She said with a smirk as she sat up and pressed a quick peck to my lips. "I expect it to be good."

"And I expect you to be dressed when I come back up." I said standing up from the bed. "You really hyped up this costume, it better be worth the wait."

"Oh it will be," Indiana said wiggling her eyebrows at me as she finally pushed the covers off of her body and stood from the bed. "You aren't ready for it."