52 | Indiana - Shower

I'm the devil's advocate
You don't know the half of it
Good luck tryna manage it

I'm the devil's advocateYou don't know the half of itGood luck tryna manage it

"Indiana," I heard Harry groan in annoyance behind me. "You can't go in a hot tub wearing that!"

"Uh, yes I can." I deadpanned, unlocking the door onto the balcony. "I can do whatever I want."

"You are going to ruin it though," He sighed as I opened the sliding door. "Don't you want to keep that?"

"It was going to get ruined tonight either way." I said with a smirk, knowing he would understand what I meant.

There was no way this outfit would make it out in one piece tonight so if it gets a little wet I think it'll be okay.

"You're so drunk," Harry said with a chuckle under his breath. I could feel him behind me even though I couldn't see him. "You are going to drown."

"I am not going to drown in three feet of water, it's a hot tub for fucks sake." When I stepped out onto the balcony I nearly tripped and fell face fucking first over the ledge.

There was a small couch that I ended up tumbling onto, laughing to myself in the process. I may have had a little bit too much to drink, I couldn't help myself.

My brain was spinning as I looked out over the balcony, the bright lights of the city night blurring together. It was like you could see anything and everything up here.

I could hear the loud masses of people partying down on the streets

I could hear the loud masses of people partying down on the streets. If I look closer I could probably see the different array of costumes, but I don't think Harry would let me get that close to the edge.

Harry is such a fun sucker. It isn't even that late and he already made me leave the stupid party. I know it was probably for the best, but I was having a lot of fucking fun.

Honestly it was probably the most fun I've had in about three fucking years. I don't remember half of it because my brain is fried and trying to become sober again, but what I do is fun.

I remember dancing with Harry for way longer than I should have, leaving myself with a throbbing ache so hard in my core that I needed to walk away. I guess I thought the best idea to solve that issue would be to find Zayn.