68 | Harry - Letter

This is a place where I don't feel alone
This is a place where I feel at home
***
This is the letter, I recommend listening to the song while reading...

This is a place where I don't feel aloneThis is a place where I feel at home***This is the letter, I recommend listening to the song while reading

Indiana,

Do you know how much you mean to me?

I would do anything for you, nothing stands in front of me trying to make you the happiest girl in the world. I admire you, so so much. I would do anything just to see you smile. It's a smile worth a million pictures that I would always fight for.

I want to capture it and freeze forever. Admire it like I'd never see it again. I do that every time I'm with you. I cherish the moments like it would be the last, because who knows. Anything could happen and I would be forever grateful to have met you and shared the time I have with you.

When I want to smile, I just close my eyes and think of you. You're the person who has made me smile, the person who showed me life is worth a smile.

Before you I felt like a stone cold line. Nothing phased me, nothing could hurt me. Things changed, I've felt more things than I could count or even understand with you. A range of feelings like a color palette to be swatched on a canvas.

Happiness. A word that feared me for my life. What did it mean? It meant fear, hurt, hatred, but you changed that. You showed me what the true meaning of it was.

The meaning that you read about, or what you see in those cheesy romance movies where the man with a dark past meets the girl who lightens his world. You showed me that happiness was like a ray of sunshine that warmed the world.

You warmed my world. You were the sun and the moon, and the stars that scattered the sky. Standing out bright to me like I had found the most perfect one in the night sky.

I felt pain, and confusion too. Sometimes the darkness took over the light but it was always different. My body hurt for you, I hated to see you upset. I was hurting myself, but I taught myself to work through it instead of around it.

There was bad and there was good, but you were the thing that stood out from the crowd. Feelings taught me different things and changed who I am as a person. Through it all, there's one feeling that stands out tall and strong from the others.

There's a feeling I get when I look at you. It's something that warms my heart. It warms my heart so much that it feels like someone has reached inside my chest and has their hand wrapped around it tightly.

I never knew what it was, but for some reason it was something I always chased. The moment I discovered it, I itched to feel it again. It felt good, it felt welcoming.

It was a high I was desperate for, but unlike anything that had compared to the moments of my life before. I wasn't chasing the feeling, I was chasing you.