12 | Harry - Fire

My pleasure is their pain
I love to watch the castles burn
These golden ashes turn to dirt

My pleasure is their painI love to watch the castles burnThese golden ashes turn to dirt

I woke up to the feeling of the bed shifting and an arm draped over my stomach. I opened my eyes to see Indiana's face turned towards mine. Her eyes were shut and she was in a deep sleep.

Fuck. The robbery.

What time was it? I needed to be up for this job, I couldn't miss this. I would get the shit beat out of me.. literally.

The robbery had to be executed exactly to plan. With luck it would be days, weeks even, before they knew what had happened. We always took a portion of what we found and left no mess behind to tip them off that we had been there. But this time was different, we had to blow up the factory after.

I don't know why we needed to do this. These jobs were usually a kick steal and leave, but my father was out for these people.

I was pissed when he called me last night saying this job would be a lot harder than he originally told us.

It was supposed to be going to this factory, stealing some drugs, bringing them back to workers of Black Streak, and heading off to our next tour date.

My asshole of a father decided he wanted to fuck things up and start drama with these people. Apparently they had some issues with drug shipments and weren't sending what we were paying for.

So the job was to get what we needed, then destroy them forever. It's not that I didn't want to, I just had a lot to do and doing extra things wasn't in my plan.

That's why my hotel room is destroyed, and I am here. I wasn't in a fight actually I just couldn't tell Indiana that.

I don't know what was going on with me last night, I thought drugs would cover up my issues but it just made them worse and I ended up in the bed of someone who worked for us.

We didn't do anything sexual, I knew that but why was I here. I haven't stayed the night with anyone in over five years. I ran to her for help last night when I didn't trust myself.

I don't like her, she's not my friend, I don't have friends. So why did I go to her of all people? I knew I should be nicer to her, especially since she helped me last night even though I was such a dick. Something was different about her. She didn't take me or any of the other boys shit, she just moved on from it and didn't let it affect her. It was like she understood something about us.

I needed to get out of here as quick as I could. I didn't want to just leave her like that, but I had to. I had a job to get to.

I pulled her arm off of me moving out as quickly and quietly as I could. She stirred in her sleep but didn't wake up.

I found my phone laying on the ground and I picked it up heading out as fast as possible. The door creaked open but I was lucky it didn't wake her up.