4 | Harry - Clothes

You don't own me
Don't try to change me in any way

You don't own meDon't try to change me in any way

Welcome to Harry's point of view

***

Who the fuck is that? All we were doing is sitting here listening to Spencer gripe about today's plan when some chick walked into the penthouse.

"Indiana! Oh my god it's so nice to meet you!" Spencer's voice instantly chipped up from the side of the room, making us break our stares. "Come in, come meet the boys.''

"Hi, it's very nice to meet you" Her voice came out soft and a smile spread across her face as she shook Spencer's hand.

None of us said a word. None of us knew what was going on or why she was here. And what the fuck kind of name is Indiana?

Her and Spencer made some conversation as we sat there in silence just staring at the wall. We did this a lot.

I noticed Spencer took a dress from her hands. Was she going to this stupid ball with us? Why is she going with, she can't know what we do. Who is she and why is she here?

"Boys, this is your stylist. Since you are making it bigger we can't have you promenading around in public wearing whatever you want." Spencer's voice broke our silence as him and the girl approached us.

"Hi, I'm Indiana" She spoke softly with a smile. She had golden brown eyes that were piercing into me. I just stared at my hands playing with my rings.

"Like the state?" I said harshly, not bothering to lift my head. We didn't need some stylist following us around like a hound dog to make us look pretty. I hated when people touched me and bossed me around. I was in charge

"Harry be nice, Jesus." Niall peeped up nudging me with his elbow, making me sit up. "I'm Niall by the way"

"Got it, Niall and Harry.." She said pointing at each of us not bothered by my rude introduction. "You three must be?"

She turned her body facing towards Zayn, Louis, and Liam. They were doing god knows what but I didn't care. Her words shook them out of their bickering, Zayn looked like he had melted at the sight of her making me snicker.

"Liam, and who are you pretty lady?" Liam was quick to get off the couch and approach her.

"If you were listening you'd know she was our fucking stylist" Louis snapped at him "I'm Louis"

"Zayn" Zayn replied with his short answer. He didn't talk much but neither did I. I liked Zayn, I'd known him the longest.

I don't know where my father got the genius idea to pose us into a band, but it did the job. I knew this Indiana girl had no idea what we did so that'd be a fun secret to keep.

"Well there you have, Trepidation." Spencer's voice came back into the conversation. "Indiana, I'm gonna show you upstairs where we have everything set up and then I'll come grab the boys for you."