55 | Indiana - Caught

'Cause lately we've been living in different nations
Enemy lines are drawn, lines are drawn

'Cause lately we've been living in different nationsEnemy lines are drawn, lines are drawn

This just about might be the dumbest idea I've had yet.

And that says a lot for my twenty years of existence.

I don't know why or how I got here, or what possessed me to come into this room, but I did it. And now I have to figure out what the fuck to do.

I mean, I had to do it. Things were working out too well, and there was no way I wasn't going to take this chance. They say when you get a chance, you take it. So that's what I'm doing.

I'm sneaking into Desmond Styles hotel room.

Fuck, I don't know how I got to this point, but I'm here and it happened.

I could have sworn I was hallucinating when I saw him walk into this hotel in the middle of Miami, but it's real, he's here.

I was so confused as to why he was here, but I know I wasn't the only one. All the boys looked like they had seen a ghost when he walked in, it was a look I didn't like.

Harry was pissed, and when I say pissed I mean he fucking destroyed the hotel room. As in every piece of glass was shattered into a million little pieces.

None of us were expecting his father to pay a visit, but for some reason it really wasn't doing well with Harry. He shut down for multiple hours and it was like he was in some alternate universes.

Things were going well, it had been a busy week but everything was fine. We were in some warm weather, so it was nice but the boys were slammed with work.

We were in Tampa two days ago for a show and they had some jobs, and then yesterday we drove to Miami and did another show. It was when we came back to the hotel last night that things went to shit.

The man of the hour was just fucking walking through the lobby as if he was royalty. I can say that no one, and I mean not a single soul knew he would be here. We still don't know why he is.

So that's what I want to figure out.

This could also very easily be my chance to get him, but I don't know if I can do that today. I think it might be too much with everything else going on, but I'm still going to get some answers.

I know Harry did some digging, and I did my own. In conclusion we either both have a shitty memory or this is deeper than we thought.

I couldn't find anything, and neither could Harry. So, I'm going to go get my own information from Desmond. I've done stuff like this plenty of times, I'm not worried at all.

I also know he isn't here right now because I watched him leave and he told Harry he would be gone today. He also told him that they need to have a meeting tonight, and I could tell it was working him up.