71 | Indiana - Them

Talk to me baby
Tell me what you're feeling

"Please," He begged, pouting a lip out at me like it would help in some way

"Please," He begged, pouting a lip out at me like it would help in some way. "I really need you there with me. I'm begging you."

"I don't know if it's a good idea, Harry." I sighed, cupping his cheeks between my hands as he stood in my doorway. "It's a lot with everything that happened yesterday, I don't think the other boys would want me there."

He frowned at me, with the puppy dog eyes he knew always worked. I hated that I felt so off about this, but deep down something was telling me I probably shouldn't go with.

I mean, who would want to go to a dinner with their biggest enemy. Dinner with Desmond and what I've heard is that Niall's father will also be in attendance sounds like hell. The only reason I even considered it before was because of Harry.

"They do," He nodded persuasively as he tried anything he could to get me to go. "I promise you. They want you there."

"Harry, I really don't think they do." I hesitated as I spoke, something about this just not feeling right. "What I did wasn't okay, and I'm sure they are still mad."

Things kind of blew up in our faces after that. No one directly got pissed at me, but I could tell they were mad. They seemed more confused than mad, but they still were angry.

I absolutely understand why they'd be mad, and rightfully so. If anything I expected them to be mad more than they would be just fine with it. I know I'm not picture perfect so they obviously thought something was up with me, but I'm nowhere near the person I said I was.

Being a fashion student at FIT would be a dream compared to this shit I'm doing. It's honestly really funny looking back and making them think that. I pulled it off really fucking bad.

"They aren't mad," He groaned, like he was sick of telling me the same thing over and over. "They're just shocked..."

Shocked. What a way to put it. I mean, Liam wasn't very shocked, he kind of worried me with the way he was acting when I told them.

His psycho laugh wasn't really what I was expecting. He's the only one I know isn't mad because he actually texted me last night after we had all split up and gone our own ways.

It was really just him asking me questions about my job and what it was like to be working for both sides of the war. I didn't really get what he meant at first but the more I thought about it, he was right. Cruel Blood and Black Streak is literally a war.

"Yeah, Niall was really shocked." I rolled my eyes at him. "He was fucking pissed and you can't even deny it."

"Okay, maybe he was a little mad..." Harry put his arms up in surrender and I let out a huff knowing I was right. "But he's over it. He came and apologized after you left, he was just overwhelmed and tired."