38 | Indiana - Brain

So nobody move
'Cause I was sent to warn you
The devil's in the next room

So nobody move'Cause I was sent to warn youThe devil's in the next room

Christ my fucking head hurts.

I don't know how long I've been here, or where I even am for that matter, but I am in pain. My head hurts like a bitch and I can't see for shit.

Literally.

It's pitch black wherever I am, and for a few seconds I questioned if I was in hell. If I was in hell, I probably would be able to move my body though.

It's kind of hard to do that right now because I'm tied down. I tugged at my wrists but they were encased in tight rough rope. I tried pulling at it, but the only thing I got out of it was rope burn on my wrists.

Whoever these people are that took me are good. My feet are also tied tightly together, and in a way that is nearly impossible for me to get out of. They knew what they were doing, they aren't new to this game.

I have no idea who these people are. I was just trying to use the bathroom and they came out of fucking no where. They have to know who I am, them calling me princess is not just a coincidence.

Fuck, I'm starving.

My brain is so fucked up right now, and losing track of time isn't helping. I can feel the dried blood on my forehead still so I'm going to hope it hasn't been too long.

I didn't even get to eat my fucking steak. Not that I should be worried about that, but I was starving. I've also been in this position before, so I'm not that worried.

I think my brain is fucking with me because I feel like I should be more worried. Your brain is a funny thing actually, they always tell you to protect your brain in school.

That's probably why I ended up here, I didn't go to school past the age of seven. Actually that explains all my problems.

Your brain contains every piece of information about who you are. It's your ability to speak, think, walk, literally everything. I didn't protect my brain well enough because here I am sitting tied up in a chair in the pitch black with a wicked head injury.

My brain isn't even fully developed yet. A human brain doesn't fully develop until twenty five, I'm only twenty. A brain is mostly water so why does it take so long to develop?

If anyone saw the inside of my brain they would be scared. I wonder how much trauma would show up on one of those little scanners. MRI machines or whatever. That'd be cool seeing your own brain.

Jesus fuck, I am going insane.

I need to stop making jokes and thinking about brain facts. I don't know how I'm going to get out of this, I can't even see what kind of situation I'm in. Is there even anybody here?