30 | Indiana - Confused

No I won't fill your mind with broken promises
And wasted time
And if you fall
You'll always land right in these arms

"Can you two get the fuck up? I have places to be?" I heard a voice come into my mind making me shift, but I couldn't from the weight on top of me suffocating

I peeled my eyes open to see a figure standing a couple feet away from us with their arms crossed over their chest. Once my eyes finally adjusted I processed that Zayn was staring at us.

Harry was still passed out on top of my body, his warmth spreading over me. Each breath he took he exhaled with a little puff of air hitting me each time.

I can't believe I actually slept through this without something else going wrong. My body felt like it was dying from last night and everything that happened during the day.

I don't even know what to think about the whole Liam situation. It really worries me, but I know he was pretty drunk. He was probably just scared that I knew they worked for the mafia. I'm sure he thinks I am going to tell somebody.

My body just kind of shut down after that. I felt so exhausted from fighting his hold under the water that I almost gave up. When I could finally breathe again, I was too tired to function.

I didn't mean to ignore Harry or make him feel like I was. I let myself get into my head again, and the only way to control it was to keep to myself. If I stay to myself, I can't hurt anyone. It's best if I hide myself away from everyone.

"Can you shut the fuck up?" I groaned and rolled my eyes. I could tell that we had landed at some point, and I don't know how I slept through the whole thing. I didn't realize I was that exhausted.

"Oh no is someone upset I caught you guys?" He laughed and I pulled one of the pillows that had been squished between Harry and the couch before chucking it at him and hitting him right in the balls. "Ow, fuck!"

I'm still so confused with everything between Harry and I. Confused isn't even the right word to describe it. Bewildered? Just at a loss of words is all I can think about.

I feel so many different emotions, some I can't even describe or recognize what they are. I know Harry thinks the same way. He's just as much at a loss as I am. We are both stuck and trying to figure it out.

Harry shifted his body and groaned before he nudged his head farther into my body when he realized we had landed. He inhaled sharply as he hugged my body tighter before lifting his head up.

"I'm glad to see my words finally knocked some sense into you two." He said as he walked closer to us and leaned down to meet our level. "Make this last more than a day. Please, I'm begging you."

"Zayn, do you have any other interests than what the two of us do?" Harry spoke up, with sleep still laced in his voice making a smile come over our face.