kento nan. - [1] lemonie

!!SMUT WARNING!!

• • •

The noise of cicada could hear in tokyo, no curses lingering around, and it's a peaceful night but a h/c haired girl is still fully awake.

"Shit" you muttered hearing a light creak in their wooden hallway. After minute, you sigh and carefully walk again assuming that your brother didn't wake up with that chirr.

"Finally" you sigh happily, seeing the stairs leading into your living room but you froze when you heard the creaking sound of a wooden door.

"Where..?" A raspy voice behind you spoke. You gulp and slowly turn your head, blue orbs glowing beside the door frame that make you shiver.

"He..he.." you nervously laugh and run downstairs hoping that you could escape in your overprotective brother.

The light from the moon illuminated through the window glass above the door,door that leading in your freedom. Your finger tips brush on the doorknob but.. "grrrnn" you groan when your face make a contact with the floor, suddenly a hand grab your feet dragging you upstairs.

'cruel' you thought before being unconscious.

-

"Nii-san" you mumble, after the blurry leave your eyes.

"Where are you going?" Your brother ask with a smug smirk in his face.

"Gojo nii-san‽" You scream in his face.

"you really don't get it,don't you?" You tilt your head in curiosity when his face suddenly change into a soft one.

"You can't leave in that door" Gojou said before heading in your back to remove the tight knot on your bleeding wrist that sure are leaving a scar. "Go to sleep, your students is waiting for you tommorow"

---

"Y/n?" You jump a little when you heard a familiar voice called your name.

"Hi" you say turning around "Nanami-san" you grin.

"I saw you come out in Ieri-san office is everything all right?" He ask taking a step forward before inspecting your being.

" U-uh Iam fine I just want to have a word with Ieri-san-uh what are you staring at?" You swat lightly staring at his covered eyes.

He lightly shakes his head snapping out on his thoughts "You change your style?" He ask politely and blushing a little.

"Ow! D-do you mean my jacket? My sleeveless is a little showy you know..hehe" you nervously said hiding your arms behind you.

After dating you in a year and still counting is sure enough for Nanami to knew your likes and don't, you always prefer a sleeveless for your combat skill to help you breathe and now you wear a tight jacket that squeezing your body, You're definitely lying yet he still choose to respect your decision. "Is that so?" That's all he said and you just nod...

"U-hm Y/n?" Nanami spoke breaking the lingering silence "Yeah?" You ask and you step forward when Nanami sign he have something to whisper.

"Can we hangout in my house?" You shiver, thinking you and him in his house.ALONE. Some naughty scene covered your brain that make you blush hundred percent but...

"I'll try!" You lightly shouted before leaving him dumbfounded.

"try?" All he could just say before tilting his head.

The day went smoothly as they say yet you were worried about Gojo for not bothering you since this morning, you're just stick with a two conclusion, first he was guilty about yesterday night or he was planning a dark move again. "Grrrnn, curse you" you groan looking at the wall clock in your room 10:00 in the evening, you silently open your wardrobes to get some hoodie and skirt.

A cold air meets your face upon opening the window in your room

'You can't leave in that door'

You carefully close your window, proud for your brother for giving you some answers.

"Nanami-san?" You called after entering in his room from the window "Nanami-san~" you singsong as you look around. Before you could get near into his door a muscular arms sneak under your hoodie.

"Hmmm~ no bra, so naughty Y/n" he whisper in your ears before massaging and pinching your breasts, You arch your back leaning your head on his bare broad shoulders.

"Na..ahh~ na..mi~~~" you moan while drool in your chin, it was rare for him to have a skinship with you so doing this turn you on so much. You grind your ass up and down when you felt his bulge poking your ass "put it in~~~ Na-Na-Min~~~" you tease, grinding harder and faster.

"Tsk" you heard him grunts before bending you over his bed, he smirk seeing your bare ass and drenched pussy. "Really? No panties too?~" he tease back rubbing one digit on your clit that makes you moan his name.

"Kenn~tooo~" it put him into the edge, You heard some rustle behind so you look at it but immediately you felt his hard, warm, veiny cock inside you. His cock were too deep and big for you even though he take your first at his you didn't even get use to his size. He kiss your back then to your neck to lessen the pain "I'm moving" he whispered before ramming his cock faster that you could imagine.

"Mpmmnnft" you covered your mouth to control the overflowing moans but in the other hand Nanami is not happy about it. He suddenly take off your hoodie and tied around your wrists "Moan for daddy" he said seductively which turn you on more. He flip you around and brought your legs on his shoulders to get deeper on you, the tip of his cock kissing your cervix,his bed creaking dramatically when he thrust harder and your body to move in sync making the tie loosen.

"Dadddddy~~~~~coming~~" you moan playing with your breasts, his eyes widened in shock but snapped when he felt your walls tightened.

"Me too, baby girl" he said then kissing you passionately, "Haah!" You both panted as both of your orgasms release.

Nanami collapse besides you pulling the covers over, "Y/n" he called out while you hum in response, "that?" He ask pointing your wrists.

"So you finally saw, it's ugly isn't it?" You lightly raise your arms staring at the scar but you snap out when Nanami pulled you into a hug, his face buried on your breasts.

"No, they're beautiful" he said sweetly.

"I love you, lemonie~" you singsong nuzzling you face in his lemon-colored hair.

-

Morning light woke up Nanami, he look up and admire your peaceful state then bringing to your scar. His eyes covered with rage thinking about Gojo way of protecting you but his head fling in the door when he heard a stumping footstep then the door suddenly swung open.

"Yoo! Lemonie, it's time for my sisters punishment-"

"Get lost!" Nanami interrupt throwing a pillow on Gojos face.

Vote! Follow meh!(╭☞•́⍛•̀)╭☞]