satoru goj. - desires

[a/n:THIS oneshot is for.. Dicks_Out_4_Harambe 'cuz I always see you in my comment section and you make me smile or laugh at your comments so hope you enjoy this and hope you still support me after this!🤸]

YES THIS IS ONE OF MY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

•🤸🏻‍♀️•

The summer is nearing yet the night is oddly cold, the wind coming from trees enters your window making you shivers. Pouting, you stumped your feet while you walk towards your window, harshly closing it and sliding your f/c curtains for privacy.

You just got your ass out from tiredly mission, being one of the two third years in Jujutsu Tech is totally not fine. Extreme mission there, assignments, notes, assessing your underclassmen and dealing with a certain teacher.

You sighed, softly combing your hair in front of the mirror, you notice the hickeys that some of them faded- it's not like you already had sex with someone it just there's someone keep teasing and annoying you.

You began to unbutton your black uniform but when you finally unbutton the three on the chest part all of your hair in your body stand up(except from your hair in your head and in- y'know). Pair of cold arms slipped to your waist, creeping inside you uniform as it give your breasts a light squeeze.

You look at the mirror to see a lustful ocean orbs directly piercing your little soul, the person behind you lick the back of your shoulders up to the back of your ears.

"What's wrong baby? Why do you stop?" His seductive voice ringing through your ears but not enough to make you cum.

"Why the hell are you here Gojo-sensei?" You never knew this man existed until your classmate Hakari got suspended for some stupid reason. He just suddenly pop inside your dorm room and boom you got his fucking interest, annoying isn't it.

From that, he always visits you in the middle of deep night when everyone is asleep, saying that he don't want you to feel lonely until he pin you on your bed... You two still didn't do it but he already make you cum on his slender skilled fingers, you also notice the bulge on his pants and how his six eyes glow everytime he would visit you.

But now you could tell the difference of the glow in his eyes,

"What's with your tone baby? You don't want me here?" He whispered as he's now the one who's unbuttoning your uniform. "You don't want your sensei fulfill your desires?" Your uniform gently fell on the ground as Gojo bring his hands to your skirt, "Desires that could make you see stars?" In one swift motion your skirt was thrown somewhere in your room.

He was fast to make sit on uour bed, Gojo's body shivers seeing you only in your pink undergarments with a thighs high socks. He press his right arm to your side as he lean closer- his lips touching your ears again while his left arm dance on your clothed thighs.

"You're beautiful tonight, baby" he lick your earlobe whilst he pulled the top of your sock and letting it go making you let out some cute yelp, "I'll take them off" from there you watched the white haired teacher lowers himself.

His breathing brushed against your inner thighs; giving a little kiss and lick before he pulled your sock using his teeth. He do it without leaving his eyes at yours- after he remove them both; he lift your right foot, kissing your toes, to your knees, licking your thighs and to your clothed cunt as you moan a little.

Gojo pushed you to your bed, straddling on top of you- he lick his lower lips before devouring your lips. He put his tongue in exploring your wet cavern sucking your tongue.

"G-gojo-sensei!" You breathe out; face growing hotter and hotter along with your cunt.

"What do you want baby Y/n?" He asked giving your lips a last lick.

"N-neck" he knew it, Gojo was the only one who knows that your turn on spot is your neck- that's why he tease you by sucking and lieaving some hickeys there. He nodded, licking your jawline, leaving kisses in some places as he stop on a certain spot. Your collar bone. There he abused that spot.

"A-ah! S-satoruhn~!" With that it snap Gojo's patience.

"Aren't so full of yourself moaning my first name baby?" He run his hands on your back to unclipped your bra and throw somewhere.

"I-im sorry" you apologize out of breath.

"Don't be" he pulled your panties out of your legs, "I just want you to do something for me"

"What is it?"

He lean closer, "Go get on your knees with your tongue dip out, I'll let you suck my dick after that we'll deal with your wet pussy" he says stroking your cunt.

You kneeled on the floor as Gojo sit on your bed; you let him unbuckle his belt and pulled them with his boxers- freeing his veiny cock. You gulp, slick liquid pour out from your pussy as you see his size.

"30 cm" he proudly says, "don't know if you could swallow it but you would, right baby?"

You nodded, you begun to lick his balls up to his base and tips..."f-fuck!" He let out a Shakey breath. And for being impatient, Gojo grabbed your hair and make you eat him whole, "baby, look at me while you take all of me" you groan in pain when he begun to bob your head rapidly.

Not long after you could feel his cock grow big, then you feel a warm liquid shoot inside your mouth. Pulling you out from his cock as some of his children drip on your thighs and breasts, he suddenly gripp your cheeks.

"Swallow them for me" he ordered.

Shutting your eyes tightly, you painfully gulp his semen, "good" you heard him say before he lift you up. Positioning your tired body at his hard cock, then in one move he penetrate his cock inside-tears flowing out from your eyes while you rest it on his broad shoulders.

He once move but it almost make you cum, "a-" you're speechless.

"What's the word, baby?" He gently asked you, tucking some of your h/c strands behind your ear.

"P-please"

"Please?"

"Please don't stop" Gojo lift you up, boucing your body up and down to his cock while he jerk up-the blood coming out from your pussy.

"Do you like it?" He asked, bitting your shoulder...but your mind was clouded and all you could hear is the skin slapping. "I asked a fucking questions Y/n!" He spat smacking your butt.

"Y-yes!"

"Good" his speed begun to faster and faster then he could feel you tighten around him, "s-shit! Let's come together, shall we?" He snicker, thrusting inside you like a animal in heat.

And then you both cum.

EXTRA!

Gojo has his arms wrapped around your waist while he spoon you in a hug; your cold back rested against his chest.

"You feel good?" He worriedly asked as you rolled your eyes.

"I can't feel my legs"

"Well it's a part of it"

"It's not"

"It is"

"It not"

"It is"

"You know we should try out some things when we fuck again Y/n-chan" he said changing the topic.

"Like what?"

"Hmmmn..." He snuggle on your neck, " OH! What if I try fucking you inside my domain?" Gojo smirked when he feel you shivers.

"No sensei! You're not just going to fuck me, you're going to fuck me to death"

"Oh isn't that pleasurable?"

"It's not"

"It is"

[You guys like to be fuck in his domain cuz👁️👄👁️] btw dicks out for harambe where are you??