toji f. - reasons

[a/n: Just- I finally decided that I'll only date a guy who had a Zenin genetics 🤸🏻‍♀️-!]

•。.゚+ ⟵•

"Y/N!!!" Toji screamed throughout the Fushiguro house old trying to find where his wife hiding along with his kids, "Y/n!!" He called out again- hands feeling clammy when he couldn't even hear any rustle in the house.

He just came back from his job; illegal job that goes killing people, yet he was lucky to find you, the only person who understand his whole being, who cares for him, who doesn't look at his worst side and the person who love him to their max.

You were so perfect for him that's why he's sometimes overprotective and anxious when random people talks to you or lay a finger on you.

He was afraid that someone just might target you, kidnap you or kill you because of his reputation being a SORCERER KILLER.

Your shared bedroom door finally got to his sight as each step he make his body tremble a little bit; he wasn't really seeing you laying down on the puddle of blood or neck slash into two.

And when his foot made to the door- all of the heavy and negative feelings disappear when he sees your h/c locks sprawled a little on the bed while your e/c eyes were hiding under your close eb/c eye brows. Your hands were protectively wrapped around the one year old Megumi and grade schooler Tsumiki.

Toji's eyes softened, he walk towards the three of you and brush some of your h/c strands away from your face before planting a soft kiss on your forehead. But when he leaned away, he noticed you move a little, eyes slowly opening revealing your beautiful arcane orbs that he always loves.

"Oh... you're finally home" you yawn, sitting up on the bed as Toji kneeled between your legs, wrapping his muscular arms around your waist then snuggles his head on your soft breast's. "How was your day?" You kiss his head then combing his black locks using your fingers.

"Gruesome as always" he huffed hugging you tighter.

"It's your job...you need to endure it" you giggles lightly although the seriousness in your voice was perceptible.

Then silence surrounded both of you.

"Y/n" Toji cutted it off.

"Hmn?"

"Are you afraid?" He asked, his guts lightly shaking along with his pride.

"Afraid of what?" Your voice filled with concerned and somewhat scruple.

"Being targeted or being assassinated because of me" he push his face away from your chest, he cupped your cheeks- running his thumb tenderly on you soft skin.

Your face eventually curve into a proudly smile, "why would I? I know you're here for me...No for us" you said leaning down to place a passionate kiss on his scarred lips.

After leaning back, your body was just suddenly thrown of the bed, legs were spread by his huge hands as he place himself between you.

"Toji!" You hissed, glaring daggers at him whilst there's a dusted of pinks in your cheeks.

"What?" He snicker running his hands under your shirt.

"The kids-Ah!" You quickly bit your lips restraining your moans as he started to cupped you clothed breast.

"Why would you do that darling? Didn't I say I always want to hear your moans?" He teased, slipping his finger inside your bra and play with your nipples. "Say Y/n.... let's already give Megumi a little-"

"Mom, Dad?"

Both of your head snapped at the sitting Tsumiki and Megumi; confusion, curiosity and pure innocence playing on Tsumiki's eyes while little Meguni was so busy rubbing his eyes with his cute little hands to clear his vision.

"Oh... your Dad was just about to fuck your slu-" you was fast to slapped Toji's mouth really hard that he accidentally bit his tongue as it bleed.

A irk mark appears on your forehead, "Nah...Dad just tickling Mom."

"P-ppa! M-mma!" All you three widened your eyes, head snapped at the innocent little angel besides Tsumiki. Toji immediately gently get Megumi not trying to move away from his position.

"Say it again" Toji give Megumi a puppy eyes while the baby just give him a odd look. Toji was about to open his mouth again but Baby Megumi slapped his face as you and Tsumiki burst out into a pit of laughter.

"Why IAM getting slapped today?"

"𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺?"

"Y/N!!!" Toji screamed throughout the Fushiguro house old trying to find where his wife hiding along with his kids, "Y/n!!" He called out again- hands feeling clammy when he couldn't even hear any rustle in the house.

This time it was dead quiet, the only noise he could hear his the clock ticking around the halls.

His heart started to beat faster than normal, sweats around his neck as again he couldn't find any trace of you and his two little angels.

Until, when the cold air hit again his face, his whole body panicked, mind racing along with his pulse. He quickly ran in the backyard, where the cold air with a mix the scent of metalic blood came from. And so as he turn left, he come to face his worst nightmare,

There's the freshly washed clothes, hanging and some of them is still on the basket were had a stain of bloody red, and beside the basket were your lifeless body.

Your eyes were gaged out, soft skin was full of bruises and there a arrow penetrated on your throat, and just a look from your body- he could tell you suffered and tortured.

Blood lust started oozing out from his body and blinding his logical mind especially when he sees the markings on the arrow..

𝓖𝓸𝓳𝓸'𝓼

"Dad?" Tsumiki's and Megumis voice snapped him out of his blood lust making him to turn around as he wipes the tears running down of his face, he immediately greet the two to cover the horrifying scene that probably cause trauma to the two children.

"Where's Mom?" Megumi innocently tilt his head, Toji who can't even look at the kids eyes bit his lips...

"She's sleeping" his voice cracked.

"𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺?" that question echoes inside his mind as he scoffed, eyes glowing red while his killing intent grew dangerously.

" 𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘉𝘈𝘉𝘓𝘠 "

[HEH!🙇🏻‍♀️ Please read my A/n next to this shot]