megumi fus. - sweater

[Follow meh guys!
®eQuest: rkg_05]

•|•

The scraping sound of thick iron is sure irritating in their ears whilst the warm breeze of afternoon collide in thier body as the train arrived in the station.

A black haired shaman peacefully leaning in the wall with a two paper bag in his left hand and a phone in his left. His playlist plays through his earbuds, flinging his head left to right as if he's looking for someone.

"Yo~ho~" a familiar h/c locks pop right in front of his face, startling him. "WHAHAHA, Mugumi-san you have the best face ever" the woman giggles seeing the drain color face of Megumi.

"Are you really sure I'm not bothering you? Y/n-san?" Megumi asked shyly looking straight at your eyes.

"Tch! Isn't it obvious that I put some effort to ride a nonsense train for four hours just to help you study?" You evilly grinned at him while taking a step forward "Are you stupid? Or just blind?" You bombard in his face.

"Then, I'm sorry" he says, a pout forming in his face as he kept looking on the other side just to avoid your piercing e/c eyes. "Here, I know you really want this so-" the black paper bag were quickly snatched from his hand, and when he look at you.

"Cupcake~" You were grinning like a child with your eyes sparkling, "Come on, Megumi where's your dorm?" You says excitedly, dragging him out of the station.

"Sorry for intruding" you exlaim, taking your shoes off before running around the dorm "Uh~ you have a nice dorm Megumi" you plop on his bed and playfully roll on top Megumis covers. "Well-!"

"Lets study in the kokatsu" he cut you out, placing the bunch of science book on top of kokatsu.

-

"Eng~ eng~ wrong answer" you declare putting your arms in a 'X' form, disapprovingly. Megumi furrow his eyebrows in irritation. "Hmp,Hmp! Punishment~" you smirk getting up and charge towards him.

"Wha-? Y/n what punishment? It's not part of our contract!" Megumi said nervously, putting his arms on his front for shield and he crawl backwards, "WHAHAHAHHAHAHA,Sto-WHAHAH" You straddles on top of him and started to tickles his sides as he wiggle around attempting to get out of your hold.

"What? I can't hear you~" you tease, crawling your hands up to his secret tickles part.

"No-WHAHAH NOT- AHH~ my ear-" he stops, he wipe the teasing tears on the side of his eyes and look at your fading features. "Where are you-?"

"Shower!" You shut the door harshly making the dorm shake a little.

"Is she? Sleeping here?" Megumi sat up, bringing his hands on his red like tomato face.

After a while, Megumi decided to make some tea and prepare your favorite cupcake, placing it on top of the small table in front of the couch as he also prepare the Netflix. Meanwhile, you were sulking on the warm water of the bath tub, face still red from the event earlier. You didn't expect that sound came out from his mouth whilst you trust him whole heartedly especially knowing him ten years and still counting.

Even if you're one of top student in Tokyo University, you can't help but appreciate your stupidity for the past ten years 'till now. Knowing that you clumsy self plus stupidity brought you to Megumi, it's when you're so busy reading your textbook while heading home. And because of that you didn't notice the lamppost in front of you, ended up, your head throb like a mad man and a red liquid started to flow out from your nose.
As always in the fairy tail, prince charming is always to the rescue.

"Y/n? Hurry up the cupcake is waiting for you" You heard,Megumi shouted on the other side of the bathroom door.
After shitting out your nonsense, you finally decided to get out on the bath and headed to his closet.

"Eh~? It's so big for me" You pout, looking at Megumis sweater "But its kinda cute though!" You says, admiring your self on the mirror. However, the door suddenly flew open.

"Oh-"

"Eh?"

"That's my sweater Y/n!" Megumi charge towards you as you quickly run away from him.

"I'll just borrowing it! I promise I'll give it back to you... please?" you says between heavy breathing while you jump back and forth on top of his bed. "Besides, It looks cute on me right?"

"But that's a new one!" He protested still chasing you around.

"Ehh? So that's why it's so comfy~" you cooed, hugging yourself from the over size sweater. Yet suddenly,"Oi! Yamero!" You fidget around when a pair of muscular arms lock your waist in then dragging you to the bed and sat on top off you.

"Pay back time!" Megumi smirks, taking his t-shirt and throw it on the other side, exposing his six pack abs. "Aw~ how cute your hentai-like face" he teased, crawling his big hands under the sweater.

"Me-Megumi? A-arent you cold?" You stammered whilst keeping your mind function in god side.

"That's why I'm doing this" he nonchalantly says before getting inside the sweater, you shivers when his cold body collapse on top of you. "Say Y/n, what's this?" He asks innocently as he trace the strap of your black lacey underwear.

"I-its just a coincidence!" You says looking away.

"Coincidence?" He sarcasm, lightly pulling the strap and letting it go making you squeak in pain.

"Why are you doing this?Megumi?" You nervously says, as his head pop out in front of you; lips touching.

"Coz I like you" his tongue excitedly entered your mouth in the moment you open it in shock, using it as a opportunity. And due to the sudden event your brain can barely form a word and you just do is stare at Megumis lustful mint green eyes that directly looking at you.

After then, his orbs change into a loving one, the one you used to see everytime. And that's when you gave in, You kiss him back, both tongue dance in dominance. as always,he win.

Also your heart.🤰🏾🤰🏻🤰🏼🤰🏽

[Leave with vote and follow me, ily✨]