satoru goj. - flashback

[Req:

TheUndyingMermaid

•(ʃƪ^3^)•

They always thought that Satoru Gojo is love you to the max, taking care of you, take you out on a date, always cook fancy food every anniversary, and give you gifts everyday.

In the start your not gonna lie, you enjoy his gifts and appreciate his efforts although you always feel empty it's not like his efforts weren't enough it's just there's something you wanted to him. And you figured it out earlier.

"I'm back" his cheerful voice died down -- leaving the stumbling sound of footsteps.

"Satooo~" you cooed, jumping into him legs wrapped around his waist and your arms in his neck, his scent were a little bit sour because of sweat but you don't mind. You just need a physical affection on him.

"Y/n? Y'know I'm tired right?" He smiled bitterly while he gently untangled your arms in his neck as your lips tug into a pout.

"But I want cuddles!" You insist, wrapping firmly your legs on his waist, a minute after you realize that Satoru were just standing there and not talking. You lean back a little bit, brushing the strands of his hair that covering his sapphire orbs.

"Sato-"

"Why are you so stubborn‽ I'm tired and you should understand my situation" He shouted on your face which made you let go off him and look down at the floor, walking ahead of you, his face made a cocky smirk then turning around to look at you. "Yeah I forgot, you didn't understand being tired. Coz your w e a k" he mocked then going to your bed.

"Oh yeah... I'm a moron...I forgot I'm weak" blankly staring at the floor, you burst out into tears. Not even wiping the salty water, you walk into your bathroom and sulk down on the bathtub, hugging your knees. You can't believe it, he actually get mad at you just for the simple cuddle, it can also soothed his tiredness right? But? Just why?

Meanwhile, when taking shower Satoru were grinning like a madman imagining that you're in the kitchen with apron on and cooking him a food to make it up to him. Oh- just thinking about it makes the butterfly flew around his stomach, after putting his pyjamas on he decided to surprise you with a hug on the back while watching you cook. However, he was greeted by a dim kitchen that were full of nothing.

Instead of butterfly his stomach were rumbling like a lava that was about to pop out from the volcanos mouth, by the use of his six eyes he already saw you crying on the bathtub but that ain't gonna work on him.

"Y/n! what are you doing there? Why aren't you cooking for dinner?"

"YOU SAY I AM WEAK!"

"Soooo?"