ryomen suk. - marriage

[A/N: let's pretend that Sukuna has only 2 arms before, it's kinda creepy of I imagine he had 4...(♿)...IF YOU INCOUNTER 'MISSUS' SHE'S A EXTRA! It's not me missus means a woman who's name is not known]

•⛩️•

- thousands years ago.

The weather is in good mood right now, making the stars and full moon brightly shine in the sky. Their light hit the little pond in the backyard of old Japanese house.

A wooden slippers gently clank on the cemented path of of the house, his white yukata brushed against his skin as he neared the said house.

The man smile's for a moment, hearing a beautiful sound of the flute coming in the old house, as the man enters the house he felt odd when he didn't saw the face that always greet him with a smile whenever he visits there.

Forgetting about it, he continued to follow the music only his ear and feet bring him on the big sliding door that lead to the backyard. The mans bloody orbs softened, watching the woman's long h/c haired flow along the breeze, her eyes were close hiding her piercing e/c orbs, she blow to the pipe as her fingers tenderly closed the holes creating a soothing music to the people or curses who could hear it.

The woman was leaning on one of the pillars, supporting the roof of the outside hallway, she kept her eyes close as if she concentrate or her mind were in the sea. Sitting on the wooden floor while her yukata slightly feel on her shoulders, as she was in a deep thoughts she never noticed until the man lay his head on her lap.

"I never expected you to come here" You started the conversation, "I thought you were busy, Master Sukuna" you lightly poke his forehead with the flute.

"Why did you stop?" His one eye were close, "play the instrument!" He ordered as you sigh in annoyance and play the flute for him.

Playing a soft and slowed music, it hooked his heart. As if there's a words on each hummed and blow you made on the pipe.

'I love you'

'Dont leave my side'

Those words enters his mind, causing him to blush lightly. Sukuna yawn, feeling your warmth and closeness makes him sleepy. But it immediately disappeared when the soft music stop.

"Don't stop now-mhrmkp!" Sukuna ate his own words when you squeeze his cheeks together.

"What are you grinning at?" You released him, "You old man" you tease while flicking his forehead.

Both of you were envelope with uncomfortable silence after that, You admire the water on the pond whilst he stares at the ceiling.

"You should go home,Master Sukuna-" He was now the one who squeeze your cheeks.

"Stop calling me master, you're not my servant" letting go of your cheeks, he pouted. "Why are you so desperate for me to leave? Aren't you happy that Im here?"

"Noooo!" You said dragging the 'o', "I mean you need to go home and prepare your self" You give him a fake smile and look at the pond again. "You're greeting Uraume's relatives, right?" You look at him, gently placing your soft palm on his tracing the tattoo on his face.

Sukuna melted on your touch, he lean on your palm as if he's saying you to not stop.

"If you look at me like that, I might cancel the wedding and marry you instead" he scoff.

"What are you saying you old man" You pinch his nose in annoyance, "You both plan that ceremony in almost three years and you just gonna cancel it when it's gonna held in 42 hours from now, are you idiot?" He grip your arms and pulled it away.