kokichi mut. - cheating

[This man need attention, affection, love and appreciation ✊]

•🤖•

"What do we do now? I don't think we'll be able to carry out the plan with him like that. The principal's gone off somewhere too, I don't want to be killed by that guy" Miwa worriedly ask looking at everyone.

"Um..um I'm coming with Mechamaru!" A h/c haired shaman declared swinging her arms to its shoulder before smiling at the robot.

"No" Kamo insisted.

"Huh? Why?" You says, glaring at him.

"Allowing a half-wit like Yuuji to be a jujutsu sorcerer is a serious problem" he says nonchalantly yet he could feel the lingering irritated aura around you.

"So? I have nothing to do with him. KA-MO-SAN" you gritted your teeth and squeezing your fist tight.

"As the eldest son of Kamo clan, I cannot endure loosing a strong heir" He says before watching you walk out on the room. However, everyone's knees trembled in fear as you look at them with so much hate, whilst your eyes glow in red.

"Don't order me around Kamo-san" You piercingly says and you smirk " Also to be frank, I didn't consider you as my fiance, Kamo-san" and you started to jump roof to roof.

Kamo sigh, before giving a slight glance at Mechamaru.
Meanwhile, You keep jumping around while looking at the scar on your thumb, as the breeze blew your h/c long hair off on your face along with your skirt.

"Tch" you clicked your tongue remembering how Kamo order you around like a pet,that's why you hated him so much yet the contract can't help. It's because of your stupid Mom selling you to Kamo clan and then you're going to marry the eldest son of the clan. But you refuse, just seeing Noritoshi move made you throw up.

You fling your gaze on the sky, you saw Momo take down by a owl shikigami and you sigh heavily before taking your path towards the show. After jumping around the trees you finally see Momo resting on the tree, you were about to approach her however a two tokyo student came after her. You couldn't hear what are they talking about but you're pretty sure Momo is pissed, just looking at her face. Suddenly the panda collapse on the ground as Mechamaru showed himself.

"Just kidding" the panda who collapse on the floor suddenly charge towards Mechamaru and punch him in the face. "You looking for attention? You should focus in support and staying hidden," Panda says, "well, let's just get along since were so similar"

"Damn puppet" Kokichi says irritated. "What do you know?"

-

"Ultimate Mechamaru, Mode; Albatross. Ultimate Canon!" Mechamaru shouted before firing the attack to Panda. A loud deafening destruction sound bounce back as every trees and grass around them burn. "It's dead? No, the very concept of dead doesn't apply to you" Mechamaru started to walk away.

"You revealed your technique while boasting about your misfortune, then. Quite the sorcerer thing to do" an unfamiliar panda says. "I'm kind a pissed now" panda hissed, charging towards Mechamaru and throwing him into the deep forest before collapsing on the roofs.

"S-shit" you shakily stand up, you bring your hand on your throbbing head but you froze when you feel the familiar tickling liquid follow on your head. "Damn you Kokichi!" You cursed, you follow Mechamaru and Panda as your feet drag you into the roofs and you sitted on the tree. Your chest tightens when you saw the damage Panda gave to Mechamaru, You stay there and watch them fight against each other.

Mechamaru started to run away from him and Panda start to chase him. Mechamaru stops at the certain roof and Panda run towards him but Mechamaru use his jet to go on pandas back. Mechamaru aim his attack on Pandas core as Pandas purple eyes started to fade away. You stands up to cheer Mechamaru yet your jaw drop as you saw Panda grab Mechamarus left hand and slapped his head hardly, which Mechamarus left arm were taken off and he can barely even move.

"But if you want to make something happen, I'll help you" Panda offer as Kokichi sigh.

"Mechamaru, don't waste your powerful moves. You never know when you'll be facing a more than one enemy" Kamo says tenderly yet his face were still nonchalant.

"Mechamaru, don't go thinking someone who can't instantly state his type of woman can became a full-fledge jujutsu sorcerer" Todo says with a pouty face.

"Mechamaru, it's just obligatory but I got you these instead of chocolates. I heard you like AA Evoltas" Miwa grinned at him.

"I-im not like that"

"Eh? But Mai said-" Miwa shifted his gaze to the laughing woman sorcerer.

"ME-CHA-MA-RU~" the h/c haired woman beam in front of him which he jolted. "When the exchange event came into an end, let's watch the sunset again" you smiled as you admired the yellow orange sky.

"Y-yes" Mechamaru says little embarrassed.

"Hey!" You called him again and you sign to him to go near you, you leaned closer to his face. "Let's go on a date! Kokichi!" You exclaim suddenly.

"Uh? Eh? W-what A-about Kam-"

"Y/n? What are you doing?"

Mechamaru was interrupted by a familiar voice, it was Noritoshi Kamo. "Let's go home" Kamo grab your hand and drag you away from Mechamaru. You turn around and give him a wink and a kiss before walking with Kamo.

"One day, together with Y/n...and Everyone.." he mumbles.

"Hm? Say that again-Ack!" Panda wince in pain when a red spears stabbed him in shoulders.

"Oppss! Gomenasai Panda-san" you innocently says clapping your hands together as the spears came back into their true form; blood. "I'm taking him home" you winked at panda then carry Mechamaru before disappearing on the forest.

Bunos:

"Y-y/n? A-are y-you o-okay?" Kokichi chirp worriedly.

You put Mechamaru down and headed towards him.

"Y/n?, Oi what are you-? You'll get wet!" Kokichi attempts to stop you but he was too late, you join him in the pool of blood of him.

"Dont worry about it, it's just your Ultimate canon" you touch the blood on your forehead and it immediately sip back on your roots.

"Are you there in the whole time? And you just watch Mechamaru lost?" Kokichi said irritated but calm down as you lean your forehead against him.

"They were beautiful" you gently said, Tracing his banged face; your touch were full of overwhelming love which he didn't experience since he was born. Suddenly Kokichis left arms stretch forward and rest on the back of your head before pulling your face closer.

Your eyes widened in shock, you could feel his lips on yours. Even if its dry the kiss were passionate and gentle; no tounge, no biting just kiss. After a minute you both pull away and you stared at him.

"I love you Y/n"

"I love you too, Kokichi"

[Ahhhhh! Hope you guys like it!

I'm crying while writing this coz y'know potato girl just-]