Nanami x Reader x Gojo|Minor

R

equest: at_pink

Sorry for being so late!!

•"A minor?"•

Some people thought that being a two timer were stupid-yeah at first you also thought like that, yet when they treat you like a special living thing, a princess, a baby and even spoiled you. Your point of view changed,you accept them and you take care of them.

However, people look at you weirdly when they see you with them or sometimes they'll come at you saying 'Cover your face bitch! Aren't you embarrassed? People pictured you having threesome with them'.

But no.

You'd go out with them; holding their hands with chin up and proud face, it's not like you have a thick face. It's just you didn't mind what people look and think at you, let alone care about them because it your life, they just have the audacity to meddle at your life.

But what make you stupid and insane is...

When they fight because of you. On the past days they fight on your attention and affection which made you beat their ass up, throwing out in the infirmary.

And today is just the other day, another loud and chaos time in the underground infirmary.

"Yyyyyy/nnnnnn-chhhaaaannn~, Iam hurt!" Satoru cling on your back, wrapping his arms on your waist as you turn around to make him sit on the hospital bed.

"Huh? I thought you're invincible Gojo-san?" You tilted your head lightly, looking at him eye in the eye, even he's in blindfold you could see his sapphire orbs flaming with affection.

"Well I can't be on guard Everytime" he shrugged, bringing his long slender finger up and poited his chin that's uncontrollably bleeding.

"Oh? What happened?" You sounded concerned but it's just a little, you need to be fair so the other won't complain. You got the first aid kit and begin to damp the cotton with betaine, "This is gonna hurt so-" your hands were gripped tightly making you to look at him with confusion.

"Remove the dried blood first" you saw him look away and his face were bright red. "Will you?"

"Okay, just wait I'll be back. I'm just gonna grab some wat-"

"No, its not that"

"But I'll remove-"

"Lick it!" He exclaimed embarrassingly whilst you stood there dumbfounded. "Pleaseeeeee?" He pleaded as his blindfold suddenly fall down, his orbs were glistening bright like a puppy eyes.

How could you resist on those?

"O-okay" you sure are blushing, you never had a skinskip with them in that close and you wanted to see their reaction. Crouching a little to his height cuz he's sitting, you darted your tongue out and lick his chin. You heard him growl when your innocent tongue touch his skin, you leaned back and look at him worriedly, "Does it hurt? You're growling" He shook his head as you continue to lick.