satoru goj. ☪ suck me, fuck me

[a/n: wish Gege Akutami-sensei a good health!🙇🏻‍♀️also check out my new books for Tokyo Revengers!]

!!WARNING NSFW AHEAD!!

Never in your life you stop wondering how was the feel of being free, being able to walk out at your will, being able to look at the others without the fear on their face, how was the feel of not being immortal.

When you was still a kid, you were fine playing with normal people, you laugh with them and cry. Until this certain person who came across with your house...

Shoot your defenseless mother until her face was undentical, it's cruel indeed. But what's more terrifying than that is you saw the while incident with right in front of your two e/c eyes. Before everything was a blurr.

And so, they kidnapped you, they called you as a thing; a rare one, they sometimes put you on a bait for curses. You realize that they were considered at one of the top three clan on Jujutsu world,but you knew they have their brain on their asses.

Not until there's that certain familiar person who bother keep taking care of you.

"Come on, come here I'm not going to hurt you like the others" he's ocean orbs glowing through the dim light of the room, he had his soft grinn that seemingly make you secure. You look at him for a moment before walking near him, but you stumbled a little when the huge chain clasped on your feet stop you from coming near even.

"Those fuck geezers" he walk away from the darkness's for you to see his soft white as cloud locks, he's indeed taller than you not to mention that you find him attractive. He snapped his gingers as the chain loossen, you look at him lightly terrified when he offer you a hand. "Shhh trust me, you'll be fine" he whispers.

You slowly grab his soft hands while he gently pull you upward, as he sit on a nearby chair, sitting you on his lap. You look at him confusedly when you see how his face become red.

"M-my name is Gojo Satoru, what's yours?" He says, bringing his hand to caress your tears stained cheek.

"...y/n.....just y/n" you whispered, looking away from his piercing orbs while you silently enjoyed his warm hand.

"I see...." He remove his hands from your cheeks then tug the neck hem of his Yukata, exposing his soft unmarked neck. "You must be hungry, since when you have a blood ten years? Or maybe higher than that. But who cares, here you can suck some of my blood but please y/n...be gentle"

You were stunned on his lap, nothing even a single word can form on your brain except the five words question.

How did he knew that?

"Are you gonna stare at me like that or-" Gojo didn't finished what is he saying when he felt a stinging sensation on his neck. He slowly feel his consciousness drifting out but... "Ngh-" he bit his lip to prevent him self from moaning.

Not long after you pulls out, your face was tinted with pink dust as you mumbled a...."thank you".

Gojo bring his thumb to remove some blood on your lips, suddenly his eyes widened when the moon light sipped through the window and reflect your stunning features.

"I wonder....If I could own that body of yours" he whispers before resting his head on your chest, completely unconscious.

Months had past and you and Gojo become close, he give you his food every once on a week, he sometimes tells you a story and he always give you a bath. He was really taking care of you. Until one night his patience broke. He just heard from the head of the Gojo-clan they were going to sell you to the man named Toji Fushiguro.