toge inu. - just missing you

[A/n: IDK... I'M JUST INLOVE WITH SOFT BOYS]

•💫•

In the middays of school days the sun were shine so bright and oozing of very hot light, the weather isn't suitable for the firsts years mood.

They sat on the concrete steps as they stared at the sky until a voice suddenly spoke.

"What's this?" A green haired girl with a glasses and sword on her right hand pop out, looking sarcastically at Megumi. "You're looking more glum than usual Megumi. This is a wake or something?" Maki remarks.

"Maki...maki!" A Panda pop out on the concrete ruins along with the white haired man. "You actually don't know why they're so down?" Panda disappointedly asks Maki earning a confused look from her.

"What are you talking about?"

"Someone really did die yesterday, one of the first year boys" Panda whispers as the white haired boy spoke.

"Bonito flakes"

"You should've tell me sooner ? Now I look like some heartless cold-blooded demon" Maki freak out as a voice made her turn around.

"You're not heartless but you're a demon!" A girl with the h/c hair covered her mouth to restrain her laughter as well as Panda and Inumaki.

"Tuna mayo" Inumaki agreed with the h/c haired girl.

"Huh what did you say Y/n?!" Maki irritatingly with a irk mark at her forehead.

"Who are they?" Kugisaki asks pointing out the people who just suddenly appears.

"Our second-year upperclassmen, Zenin-senpai who's good at wielding curse tools. That's the curse speech user Inumaki-senpai, Y/n-senpai who can copy curse technique's and then Panda-senpai" Megumi introduce the seconds years whilst Kugisaki stayed silent. "There's two more, Okkotsu-senpai and his fiance who's the only one I can openly respect. But they're in overseas right now" Megumi continued.

"You're not adding more about tge Panda who named Panda and How Y/n-senpai copy curse techniques?"

On the other hand, Maki was about to swing his sword to the h/c haired girl yet she's nowhere to be found, not in a second her voice pop out in front on the first years, holding Kugisakis hands together.

"Sorry about Maki, she's just really a demon" The second year named Y/n L/n brightly smiled at Kugisaki, "Cheer up beautiful" Kugisaki blush with her eyes were brightly sparkling from the compliment. "You too Megumi-kun, Don't look down your crown is falling" You smiled, ruffling his hair affectionately as a red tint appears on his face.

As if you have a light around you, the first years were already cheer up by your words.

Kugisaki were about to approach you to asked your name but Panda spoke while the curse speech user grab the collar of your uniform with his eyebrows furrowed in annoyance.

"We'd like you to participate in the Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event" Panda said.

"Kyoto Sister School Exchange Evennnnt?" Kugisaki lightly tilted her head, "What's that?"

"It's a get-together with the other tech school in Kyoto~" you beamed letting out a peace sign in your hand.

"Though isn't that event mainly second years and third years?" Megumi asked looking at Mai who already have a reason for that.

"And those third years are suspended right now-"

"So you need to participate!" You cheerfully says interrupting Maki earning a glare from her.