toge inu. - curse

[A/n: FUCK!THANKS FOR THE 1.1K VOTES. LOVE Y'ALL

Request: Official_Riri

[Hehe I change the readers situation, sorry requeter-sama!

•12:00 AM•

After the incident, you're no longer living peacefully, everytime you breathe there's always something so tight hugging your chest, sometimes when you close your eyes there's someone stabbing your temples diversely, when you walk there's always like there's a tangled thick vine pulling you down on anxiety.

After the incident and putting his left arm back to normal, your nightmares started to ooze from your eyes.

"You're kidding aren't you?" Shoko nonchalantly said, white smoke travels around her as she open the huge incubator-like to freed you. You shake your head and walk towards the small table where your uniform is folded neatly, Shoko lean on the window and light her smoke, "Did you inherit it from your clan?" She asks formally, not minding if it was sensitive to you or not she just need answers that's all.

"Mhmn" You nodded even if she didn't looking at you, "L/n clan sure can heal and possess the reverse curse technique like yours but we're different" Slipping your jacket, you could feel her gaze at you which you look back. "We just use it once in out life time and once you activates it, it will take your life slowly but surely" You dusted your uniform then move your fingers like you're counting," well I should get going! Thank you so much Shoko-san"

Shoko sigh, taking her phone on her pockets and looking at the callers I.D.

"Did you hear it?" She ask blowing a white smoke outside.

"Yeah" the melancholy on the person voice from the other side of the line were so obvious, it also makes Shokos chest tighten as if it was contagious.

"You should talk to her before that end" Shoko chuckled bitterly whilst the person sniffles and hummed in agreement as the call end.

12:00 PM

After taking your lunch with Shoko and a postScript check up from her, you decided you go to your dorm room, you're bones were freezing from the cold of the hallway,shuffling of keys echoes through the empty hallway as the door open wide. You close the door and turn around but a huge force from your forehead made you take a step back, your h/c orbs look up and saw a yellow sticky note. Peeling it off a frown appears on your face as you read what it says.

Why are you gone so long?
Where did you go?
What did you do?
Who's with you?

You sigh looking up at glaring Inumaki, "I'm with Shoko-sa-"