yuuta okk. - [2] ring

[A/n: requested by Maizeq0 ]

•→Yuuta love to kiss you←•

!!WARNING!:MENTIONS OF SEXUAL HARRASMENT BUT IT'S NOT YUUTA SO CHILL SHAWTY!!

On December 24,

Yuuta was always there in your room, taking care of you and sometimes bring you some flowers. He's not gonna lie he enjoyed watching you sleep peacefully though he didn't want you to be always laying there. Bedridden.

And so Geto Suguru come on the scene.

All the first years was heavily injured in front of Yuutas eyes, Maki's legs twisted, Panda's left arm was missing and Inumaki's throat was like gonna slit if he ever spoke again.

"I really wanted for you to live Okkotsu but this is for the future of Jujutsu" Geto spoke after letting out his tears of joy, "So before I kill you.." Geto raise his right hand.

Yuuta never felt so much in pain and furious in the same time.

"I saw you precious gem on the certain room so I decided to bring her here outside" Suddenly, your unconscious body plop on Getos arms.

Yuutas blue orbs loose it's shimmer, he was trembling in anger. "Rika! Come!" He screamed on top of his lungs as Rika appear behind him, his sanity definitely was ripped like a paper when he sees your unconscious body.

Your body was being held by a filty man, your hospital gown was shredded and your soft skin was full of red bruises and bite marks. Geto Suguru played with your body while you're still in coma.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Yuuta screamed.

-

Yuuta was holding your body delicately in bridal style as Rika put the three other first years on the floor. He gently lay you down, his eyes seems so dull yet so soft when he look at you.

He brush the h/c strand away from your face, his thumb caressing your soft cheeks as he lean down, placing his lips on yours. He close his eyes savouring the taste of the lips of his first and true love. Leaning back he then plant a kiss on your forehead.

"I love you Y/n... I'll remove those disgusting marks off your delicate skin" he whispers and outstretch his arms, light sipping out in his fingertips. However, your body was snatch out by Rika.

"I̥ͦt̥ͦs̥ͦ s̥ͦo̥ͦ u̥ͦn̥ͦf̥ͦḁͦi̥ͦr̥ͦ! S̥ͦo̥ͦ u̥ͦn̥ͦf̥ͦḁͦi̥ͦr̥ͦ! O̥ͦn̥ͦl̥ͦy̥ͦ t̥ͦh̥ͦi̥ͦn̥ͦk̥ͦi̥ͦn̥ͦg̥ͦ o̥ͦf̥ͦ y̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦ! O̥ͦn̥ͦl̥ͦy̥ͦ y̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦ! T̥ͦh̥ͦḁͦt̥ͦ's̥ͦ w̥ͦh̥ͦy̥ͦ I̥ͦ h̥ͦḁͦt̥ͦ-"

"Rika.."

Rika jolted on Yuutas serious and taunting voice, "She's so precious to me, So carry her like a flower or a rare butterfly" Rika quickly hand your unconscious body to Yuuta.

"Ḁͦr̥ͦg̥ͦh̥ͦ! I̥ͦ'm̥ͦ s̥ͦo̥ͦr̥ͦr̥ͦy̥ͦ, I̥ͦ'm̥ͦ s̥ͦo̥ͦr̥ͦr̥ͦy̥ͦ! P̥ͦl̥ͦe̥ͦḁͦs̥ͦe̥ͦ d̥ͦo̥ͦn̥ͦ't̥ͦ b̥ͦe̥ͦ ḁͦn̥ͦg̥ͦr̥ͦy̥ͦ!"

"I'm not" Yuuta grinned brightly at her.

"P̥ͦl̥ͦe̥ͦḁͦs̥ͦe̥ͦ d̥ͦo̥ͦn̥ͦ't̥ͦ h̥ͦḁͦt̥ͦe̥ͦ m̥ͦe̥ͦ!"

"Don't worry I'm not" He said placing you back as he unbuttoned his white uniform and put it on you. He kisses your cheeks before, "I'll be back soon, love"

-

After declaration of Getos death and Gojo explain how Rikas curse broke, Yuuta can't help but sob in tears.