satoru goj. - disease

[A/n: CONDOLENCES on me for believing that Hakken is a guy~🙂

Request: 25Layla11

•🌼•

It's early four thirty in the morning yet you two are already energetic like you ate a bucket of chocolates.

"Do you like him? y/n?" Gojo enthusiastically beam in front of you while you blush in the word like.

"No, He's is just a friend for me" you look away while playing with the hem of your uniform.

"I see! You would make a good couple you know" Gojo jump around, lifting you up and throw you on the air like a toddler.

"Put me down sensei-" You froze blushing again but you don't have time to interact w ith your face what's more worst than His head were inside of your skirt. You to immediately escape on his hands, then closing your legs in safety.

"Nice lingerie" He gives you a thumbs up, heat rushing into your tomato face as you run to his way slapping him.

"Gojo-sensei could you stop? Also, if Fushiguro and I got together probably we just spend our days sleeping and cuddling" You insist. You two arrived at your destination: the vending machines, you bend down a little to enter the coin. "How about you Sensei? What girls are your type?" You asks handling him the coffee you bought.

"Me?" Gojo gladly accept the coffee and lean on the wall, "I don't really have a type you know, but I like girls with bangs" he said nonchalantly.

"I see" You whispered, a little sad as you look at your plain hair, while you were in deep in thought you didn't realize that your hands moves in their own. Your lips made a contact at your can then suddenly you accidentally drop the coffee can on the floor.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Gojo worriedly walk to you after throwing his can on the bin. However, Gojo pause as you look at him with teary eyes.

"I accidentally burn my tongue~" you cried darting your toungue out.

It's already five in the morning but it's still dark outside while the air still has the night breeze, as the tree blows a cold air your hair dances along. Your eyes were widened in surprised as butterflies fly around your stomach, Gojo swirl his tongue on yours whilst you melted and kiss back.

~

"NOOOOBAAAAARAAAAA!" you harshly kick her door room causing Nobara fall on her fall and look at you annoyed.

"What?" She barked back.

You playfully take out the scissors and give her a smugly grin. "Help me out with this my lady" Nobaras sleepiness drove away as she excitedly run towards you.

"Ehhhh, you like that cocky bastard?" She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Have some respect Nobara, He's our teacher" You scolded, lightly slapped her side.

"Whatever" Nobara rolled her eyes, "It's done" she excitedly exclaim, dragging you in front of the mirror as you look at yourself. Your jaw drop, the bangs is ain't that bad and your not gonna lie you like it.

"You're......." You step away at Nobara in fear, tears streaming down on her face as she clapped her hands together. "Perfection" she swiped away the tears then lifted her fist in the air, "Now! Let's go to them and let's see their reaction!" Nobara was about to drag you but stop when she notice you not moving an inch.