yuuta okk. - celebration

⚠️Please read the a/n in the end of this shot!

•🍦•

The afternoon strikes, the students are already dismissed from their class or training, as well as you. After a long tiring punishment from Maki, she at least forgive you on what you did.

You quickly run to your room as fast as you can, opening the door your eyes meet your seducting bed. You groan in annoyance knowing that you need to take a bath first before laying in your bed. You were going to unbutton your uniform yet your welp when your door lightly creak open.

"You scare the shit out of me..." You turn around, watching the man close the door behind him, " kotsu-kun" Yuuta just smiles at you.

"Excuse the intrusion" he scratch his cheek with his index finger, looking at you "How's your training with Maki, Y/n-chan?" Yuuta asked while fidgeting with his hands as if there's something bugging him. "Does she go rough on you?" He continues.

"Yeah she does...." Your energetic self died down reminiscing about the training she did to you, "That woman is a demon" you hear Yuuta chuckle out causing you to look at him with your brows crunch together.

"What? Something funny?" You asked.

"Nothing!" He says between his laugh as you just shrugged it out and proceed to unbutton your uniform. "Hey, If you don't mind you can come to my room" You saw him pointed out outside as you look at him in the mirror in front of you.

"For what?" You folded your uniform neatly leaving you only i your bra. Suddenly a towel then drop on your shoulder, you flinch in surprise as you look over in your right to see a blushing Yuuta.

"D-don't strip in front of boys" he shutters, "I like to watch the series you requested so if you don't mind could we watch it...t-together?" Yuuta shyly play with his hair and his expression slightly saying that he hope that you'll accept it.

"Yeah sure... I'll be there in minutes, I'm just taking a bath, is that okay?" You step inside your bathroom whilst Yuuta nod in return, as when you lock the door he blushed, he never expected you to agreed. He quickly made his way back to his room preparing all the stuff, clicking the Netflix, arranging the blankets and pillows and the caramel and chocolate coted popcorn.

He face his room back and forth, he thought at first that this movie night with you would perfectly come out but it seems it's not gonna happen that now he's nervous to the max. A knock from his door interrupt his thoughts, he quickly open it revealing the h/c haired woman. She wears a iver sized black shirt and a silk blue night shorts.

You notice Yuuta spacing out as you open your mouth, "Uh...can I come in?" You pointed out inside his room, he flinched and open the door widely while cursing his self internally for acting like a fool in front of you.

"Wow~ your room is so organized" you beamed throwing your body at his couch, nuzzling your face on his pillow enjoying his scent he leave. Yuuta smile in your adorableness sitting the carpet as his back leaning on the sofa, a hand then suddenly grab his forehead then a tight squeeze on his side.

"Come on play the Alice In The Borderland" you cheer, resting your chin on top of his head, arms around his neck while he's between your thighs.

The entire first episode was silence as if both of you were drowned in the Japanese live action but not, the boy between you were trying not to freak out. He never been so close to you like this after the incidents had occurred, he friend down there were throbbing since you strip in front of him but thanks to the pillow on his thighs you didn't notice the bulge in his pants.