ryomen suk. - on the table

[a/n:This is requested by _zorooo]

!!warning- NSFW!!

"𝐀-𝐀𝐇...𝐍𝐆𝐇- 𝐈-𝐈𝐓𝐀....𝐀𝐇𝐇~ 𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐈"

"𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐔𝐍𝐀...𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋"

The king of curses whispers on your ears as he slapped your buttcheeks, "You have a cute butt" he tease slapping it once more.

"W-would you shut-a-ahhhhhp" you choke on your own saliva when Sukuna mercilessly thrust his hips making you cum on the third time. Your e/c eyes glare at his red one as you thought...how did this happen in the first place?

-

Red-orange reflection from the setting sun that sip through the tiny tip space of a certain window. Several boxes were sprawled everywhere in a room while some of it were untouched. A long tired sigh escaped from the sweet perfect lips of a h/c haired woman laying on her stomach in the carpeted floor with a phone on her hand.

"Dang~ it!" You groan, eye lid become heavier as you felt you can't move your body anymore. You rolled up so you're now facing the unfamiliar ceiling, the e/c colored eyed wandered around the room whilst you admire the small yet aesthetic place they give you.

"I wonder where is he now" you closed your eyes while your brain flash the man with a dirty-blonde hair with a leopard necktie. The man that called him self a ex-salary man was the reason why are you in the sorcerer world now. He save you from curses from the other day in the bakery as he was also the one who awaken what they call "curse energy and curse technique".

And now you're here in Jujutsu Tech, living as a fourth student in first years. You've finally meet the teacher that claim himself as the strongest, Gojo Satoru and his stoic subordinate named Megumi. They were out for a mission in Sendai.

Sendai was your motherland before you transfer to Tokyo, it brings a lot of memories to you just hearing the name of the prefecture. Especially your childhood friend who had a same interest like you. You both like, horrors, and dark stories, that's also the reason why you knew a lot about curses.

Then a knock on the door cutted you out from your thoughts, you lazily get up from your floor and open the door, revealing the familiar cloudy colored male that carrying a half-human creature on his shoulder as if it was a sack of potato.

Chill ran down too your spine when you finally realize how peircy and how terrifying the mal he was carrying.

"Yo Y/n!..." Gojo Satoru greeted you, walking past through you as he lay the pink-haired male on your bed. "Please take care of him" he says before disappearing out of nowhere leaving you dumbfounded.

"Huh?" You mumbled to your self then realizing what just that asshole did. After ranting curses for minutes, your gaze fixated on the other first year student your Gojo-sensei brought. He had a pink undercut hair and a curve line under his eyes, he was just like your childhood bestfr-

"Yuuji-kun?!" You exclaimed in disbelief just seeing your childhood friend after leaving him in Sendai for almost three years. From your sudden outburst you saw how Itadori Yuuji's eyes flutter open, his vision was a little blurry but his instinct says you were an angel that he'd been looking for.

His eyes examine you from head to toe before locking his vision on your pretty face making you somewhat uncomfortable. "Uh...hi?" Your angel-like voice rung around his head snapping his every thoughts, Itadori's face blussh in a deep shade of red some tears peeking out on his eye whole while he bite his lower lip.