ryomen suk.-wounds

[a/n: I'M FUCKING HORNY RN!]

•𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝐔•

Waking up in the middle of the night is the worst thing you think ever done, No warm foods prepared for you and warm coffee.

You sighed-stealing some cigarettes from your fiance's desk as you sit on top of it; legs crisscross and your elegant slick bathrobe seductively falling from your shoulder whilst you stare at the peaceful street of Shibuya.

You're life is been this after your fiance save you from other Mafia's hands, and from there you know you fuck up-- you caught the interest of One of the well respect and most dangerous Mafia boss in Japan.

Not long after, the light of his office suddenly lit up and the automatic door open then close-- looking over who come in yet no one was there.

You quickly grab the iron bat under your fiance desk, slowly approaching the door in swift movement a arms was wrapped around your shoulder. Your guards now is down as your face contorted with lightly irritated emotion.

"Ryo-" you remove his arms-turning around to inspect him.

"Y/n" Sukuna- the most dangerous Mafia in Japan was right in front of you-still admiring your beautiful features while blood oozing on his right shoulder.

"Geez- get over there and sit!" You ordered but he just grip your wrist.

"No, it's just a wound, I'm fine-"

"I SAID SIT!" Your orbs look at his seriously causing him to sigh in surrender, he plop on the couch watching you get the medical tools and some materials. Placing it on the little cart, you near him and proceed to unbuttoned his shredded black long sleeve that soaked with blood.

"Fight again? With whom? Did you win?" You keep your nonchalant tone and face as you crouch down a little to wipe the blood around the deep slice of knife, in the meantime your cleavage was showing.

"Yes, Gojo's, probably" he gritted his teeth feeling a little stingy on his right shoulder.

"They not stopping aren't they?" You said- proceeds to stitch his sliced shouldee.

"Of course! Their alas is in my hand" You squeek when Sukuna grab your bum and squeeze it.

"Could you stop? Aren't you embarrassed, I can see your boner y'know?" You stand up after wrapping his shoulder with bandage.

"I can't help it, your boobies are jiggling in front of me-" you stopped him by shoving your cigarettes in his mouth. "Hey~ where do you think you're going?" He kick the cart away from the couch as he pulled you to his lap.

"What now?" You look at him irritated--careful not to grip on his shoulder.

"Let's talk about something" he blow a smoke then gently crawling his left arms to your thighs. "You still not answering to my question weeks ago, now~ now~ darling, what's your answer? Y'know I'm not a patient man." He put his cigarette on the ash try then tugging some loose strand of your h/c hair behind your hair.

"Ohh~ I didn't quite understand your question that day, what is it again?" You ask bringing your pointer and thumb between your chin.

"Oh-baby don't play coy on me" he snicker, pulling the knot of your bathrobe--you heard him grubt as ge sees your naked body, "No undergarments? Are you waiting for someone?" He asked licking his lower lip then attacking your neck but before he could you stop him by putting your pointer finger on his lips.

"You're injured--we can't fuck"

"You have hips, baby" he says licking your finger seductively.

"What's my reward then?" You asked gently running your red finger nails on his tattoo on his shoulder, in one swift moment you were biting a black premium credit card.

"Now-baby girl? Will you please fuck me until I can't breathe?" With that you threw your bathrobe on the floor along with the credit card.

You shove your lips into his, roughly sucking his tongue and lower lips.

"Moreahnm~" he grunted between rough kisses, "hold me tighterhn~" he impatiently wait for you to totally unbuckled his pants--freeing his hard veiny sixteen inches cock, "I'm still growing~" he moaned into your ears as you grind your wet cunt into his shaft-- trying to enter you in one go.

"You're really a impatient man" you giggles; positioning your self in his dick, "I love you, Ryo-AH!" You buried your nail on the back of the couch when he push you down into hia dick; you swallowing his shaft in thrusts.

"I love you too" he rubbed the connection between you too.

"A-ah Ryoahn~" you moaned as you stated to grin your hips back in forth, "s-so good!" Your mouth was lightly agape, drool dripping on your cleavage; Sukuna notice it-- he begun licking away your saliva away, "ah~ no" you bit your lower lip when you feel Sukuna thrusted up.

"Please be gentle~ kitty cat" he teases-- abusing your sweet spot both on collar bone and insides, "hn~" he whimpered when he felt you shivers and clamp your walls around him.

"Ryo- ahn coming!" You begun to thrust upward and in fast pace, arching your back feeling the pleasure inside you.

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!....." He changed your name then grips your thighs, "Can i cum inside you and carry my child?" He trembled.

"Yes! Inside Ryo- I'll be the mother of your child!" You screamed as you both unravel your orgasms, but then you feel your back collapsed on the couch. "Ryo! Your shoulder!"

"Not care about that now- I'll gonna fuck you 'till you can't move" he grunted-- thrusting inside you again.

[Hope you like it, Yay!]
Ppl! Please look at the →呪術廻戦ワンショット before messaging me for a request!]