toge inu. - [2]spider ily

[a/n: because you guys and our requester kekiiicathyyy want a another Inumaki shot so~....]

•"𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴 '𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘭𝘺'?" •

You cautiously walk through the dark hallway, keeping your footsteps light whilst gripping the bento you held in both of your hands-carefull not to wake up the sorcerers who's just got from their perspective mission.

Stopping on the front of certain door, you gulp while thinking about your decision.

Is it okay to visit him?

Him: Inumaki Toge, the only man you're head over heels- it's true that your first love is Yuuji Itadori yet over the passed time you realize that your true love is Inumaki.

He's the only person who could make your heart race and mind explode, his touch is what you're longing, his soothing onirigi words is what you craved, and his whole being is all you need.

Until Itadori confess to you, you're not gonna lie he try to kiss you but you subconsciously slapped him in the face. After that he ignores you and at the same time you heard that Inumaki feel ill and they say that he don't want a visitor for one week.

And here you are, in front of his room door on twelve in the morning, holding a bento in your hands.

You sighed, shakily raising your hands to knock at his door but before your knuckles could brush against the wooden surface, it swung open-revealing a tired Inumaki Toge. He had a bags under his eyes, eye's are a little red probably from crying, throat is a little swollen and lips are a little paler than usual whilst is was a little agape.

"I-....Inumaki-senpai?..." You quickly enters his room, placing the bento in the nearby table while you crouched down at the coughing sorcerer. You can't ask him if he's okay because it was totally obvious but you're freaking out when you hear his harsh coughing. For a moment he stops- your eyes widen at surprised when you see a blood with a red petals in his hands as Inumaki cough endlessly again.

Panicking, you immediately fish the throat medicine you bought for him, you open it and hand it to him. Inumaki carefully lift it up as you watch his adams apple bobs up and down.

"Are you okay now Inumaki-senpai?" You softly ask, helping him go to his room and sitting him to his bed.

He hesitatingly open his mouth and mutter a low and raspy, "T-tuna". On the whole time of him being lock inside his room he finally could speak. His eyes wander at your peaceful being, you're wearing your cute pyjamas with a pair of bunny slippers whilst you're busy getting him a water.

"Here a onirigi" you sit down beside him, handing the bento you brought. But you notice Inumaki didn't pick it up and just stare at it, "is there something wrong Inumaki-senpai?"

"Mentaiko" he said pointing out his throat.

"Uh.....-Ah! Does your throat hurt when you swallow?" You worriedly look at him as he nodded, then silence filled the two of you. Inumaki notice that you're fidgeting, you keep your index finger point at each other and you keep bitting your lower lip as if you want to say something.

"M-mustard leaf?" His voice cracked but the sincerity in his voice was obvious.

You averted your eyes away from him, getting all of your confidence- you look at him straight in the eye. "Can I touch it?" You blush one hundred percent when he tilted his head adorably, "y-your neck, can I touch it?" Inumaki thought about it for a second before he nodded-- face getting hotter.