satoru goj. -child

A/n: This is one of my 2020 drafts sooooo...I can't guarantee a high quality.

•☄️•

The sky is grey and the wind lightly cold, the trees around the Gojo residents swayed along the breeze making the dried leaves flew away from the tree.

The woman who wears her white yukata with a faded light blue in the hem look at the huge painting and trace the masterpiece that hang on the wall, upon hearing a loud thud coming from where she come from she began to walk into the huge corridor that lead her to the particular boy.

She gently open the door and shivers, even though the door didn't create a sound, the boy already pick up the presence of the woman. His eyes were always alert even he didn't activate his curse technique, the boy's grin immediately form into a pout as he look at the h/c haired shaman.

"Oh" that's all she could say when she saw the nine years old Satoru, pouting.

"You said you're busy!" Satoru exclaim, putting down his book on top of the kokatsu and run towards her whilst she crouch down and spread her arms for the hug. "I miss you so much, Y/n, please don't leave me again!" He snuggles his head on the crook of her neck and pepper her cheeks with kisses.

"Jeez, Sato we'd seen each other yesterday" a sixteen years old of you says, backing Satoru and place him on your lap. "But yes I'm busy, I'm in a mission right now. I'm just drop by to say hi " you said flicking his forehead.

"Oh! I remembered! Y/n why are you wearing those?" Satoru grab the round dark sunglasses and met your eyes, Satoru was beyond shock and amazed when he saw your affectionate eyes. "They're beautiful" he mumbled, still stiff from the amazement.

You gently snatch the sunglasses from his hands and put it on, "Such a wonderful curse technique for a weakling like me" you whispered as you stand up and sulk inside the kokatsu.

"Why did you say that?" Satoru join you inside the kokatsu and buried his face on your chest, "You're strong!" He lean back and look at you.

"Stop being an adult after acting like a toddler" you pout, smaking his head then wrapping your arms around his and rest your chin on top of his head, "You're going to Jujutsu high, right?" You begin to stroke his hair.

"Hmmn!" He hummed, kissing your nose, "after that I'm going to marry you!" Satoru exclaim, peppering your face with kisses.

"Huh? What are you talking about Sato? I'm seven years older than you"

"I'm marrying you anyway!"

"But I'm your cousin!"

"I will marrying you!" He tug your h/c hair and gently, his lips press against yours, It's crazy yet the kiss were full of passion.

"Where did you learn that?" As Satoru lean back an irk mark pop on your forehead while having a eerie smile.

• • •

Nine years had past and you became a teacher of Jujutsu High whilst your students are no other than Satoru, Suguru, and Shoko.

They're strong and they're just a second years they're experienced on fighting, though Satoru and Suguru is a little bit clumsy and always competitive at each other. But you could tell they're two pretty best friend.

"Yo~ Sensei!" Satoru suddenly barge in your room, taking down your door.

"Did the head of the clan teach you some manner?" You said annoyed, as you continue doing your paperwork. "Why are you here?"