megumi fus. -blowjob

A/n: Thanks for 1K votes...i love you~ This chapter is Smut! Be careful 😊

•Normal High school AU•

A three knock on the door echoes in the hallway, the said door open wide revealing the sleep deprived man who's wearing a pants and oversized black shirt.

"Oh Y/n?!" Megumi look a at you as if he see a ghost.

"Can I come in?" You pointed his dorm room while peeking inside.

"Oh yeah sure, you're welcome" he open the door wide letting you to wandered around his room. "I thought you couldn't come here?" He sits down on his bed while you on the carpet. He admired you for a minute noticing that you're still on your uniform.

"I ran away, he's so much overprotective you know? It pisses me off" You grab some gaming things and give the other to him, "Mario cart, here we gooooo!" You enthusiastically exclaim.

You and Megumi were friends since his step sister got a coma, You two go in the same school and for everyday life you always sees him outside walking on his own in your street going to school, everyday and everytime. Then one day you never sees him walk on your streets, you waited for a little bit but he never so up.

So you decided to go his house to check if he's okay,

'Who cares if your just a first grader you have your special sword on you' You thought that time holding a tiny little twig on your cute hands. Upon taking a turn right you spot Megumi taking to a creepy guy who's hands outstretched to him, red blinded you as you immediately run towards them and shielded Megumi. You pointed the twig on the creepy guy before saying...

"Stay away from Megumi you monster!" You spat, angrily looking at the guy.

"Uh... I'm not goig to hurt him, I'm just offering a walk with him especially that he's alon-"

"NO! HE'S NOT ALONE! HE'S WITH ME!" you argued, taking Megumis hands and walking away from the monster.

"You don't need to do that you know" Megumi look at you bluntly.

"Sha-shatrup! It's my duty to save you from monsters!" You says, holding your fist up.

"I see" just what he said, as you guys arrived at the school.

"Yo~ nice to see you again~"

"Uwahhhh the monster, Go Megumi hide!" To Megumi who new the guys is not a monster just played along and hid on your back.

"Uh... I'm your teacher by the way" the monster spoke causing you to drop the twig.

The monster↓