satoru goj. - waste

[WARNING: This onehot contain something that might trigger you...so please read with caution. AND LET'S PRETEND THAT SUGURU DIDN'T FLEW AWAY SO...]

•🌿•
[Normal life Au]

So many year had past after your college graduation and so many things change; your environment and your life. After four years had past but people still describe you and look at you like a bitch you are before. You're not gonna lie that you're bitch before- not a bitch that hit on different guys but a bitch that got preggy in early age, however you never regret that.

"Mom! When's Dad gonna come home!?" Your eleven years old son exclaimed, throwing his bagpack on the corner and lifting something shiny. "I want to show him this! Haha!" He laughed proudly as he watches you covered your mouth, eyes a little bit teary out of joy.

You patted your lap for him, spreading your arms while jump on you letting out a cute giggles. "Baby I'm sorry, Mommy's didn't there to support you!" You says, combing his white locks as you stare at his sapphire orbs. He's definitely a mini Satoru Gojo.

"Its okay! I understand it~" he purred a little on your touch making you smile.

"Are you the MVP?" You ask, looking at his trophy with full adoration.

"Yes IAM, my three points win our team. Oh- where's my little sister I'll make her proud and happy too!" He was about to get up but you immediately pulled him down.

"Shhhhh. She's asleep, don't bother her or you're the one who's gonna soothe her if she cries!" You warned, as he replied you a groaned. "Go, take a bath and I'll cook your favorite curry as a reward!" Not even a minute had past he already ran upstairs chanting his favorite food.

You made your way to your kitchen, putting the apron that had a 'Im the strongest' embroidery o it. As when you're done to prepare the food you heard the front door shove open, you lightly ran, excited to tell to Satoru about your son game earlier. Upon arriving at the living room the butterflies around your stomach died, eyes that was sparkling earlier were now dark and blurry because of tears. You watch them press their body together, kiss each other and remove their clothes. You clenched your fist, knees shaking in so much pain...you can't stand it anymore, you can't watch Satoru pleasuring another woman other than you.

You ran to the kitchen, grabbing the cooked curry, a glass of water and turning the lights off then heading to your son's room, you didn't have time to knock as you immediately barged in.

"MOM-"

"Shhhh...your little sister is still asleep" you pointed your two years old daughter soundly sleeping using your lips, gently kicking the door closed as you put down the curry on the table. "Here eat up, Congrats!" You try your best to give him a proud smile and thankfully it succeed.

"MOM! What-" your son lightly look at you annoyed.

"Try eating that with my playlist, it's the best I promise!" You thumbs up, he pout in a brief moment before nodding in agreement. You put the headphones on his ears, not even in a minutes, moans and screams were filled the house as you try to cover your ears but its like there's a big hole welcoming those filthy noises. Your thoughts were on errands until your son snaps you out of it.

"Mom, I'm done" he says handling to you the plate, you smile at him putting the plate on the table. You stand up and walk towards your wardrobe pulling the iPad you keep hiding from him, you watches his eyes glimmers with excitement as you pass it to him.

"Do what ever you want,just promise me you're not gonna remove those headphones" you click the lights off while he nodded before setting his attention to his iPad. You check your little one then climbing to your sons bed pulling him closer to you, his back leaning on your chest as you rest your chin on top of his head, hugging him.