toji fus. - stepdaughter

[A/n: if you guys knew a person who's a ex-sonarman with white hair and teal eyes and named Saionji Ukyo...please contact me, I'm going to marry him😙👌❤]

!!NSFW WARNING!!
!!TRIGGER WARNING!!

!!NSFW WARNING!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!

I-🐕

"AH!...NGHN...AH..TOJI!....MORE!....FASTER, DEEPER!...AH-TOJI.AH"

That's the song of your Mom always sang everynight, which you ended up having a insomnia.

Every night you could feel earthquakes, your lamp shade shaking dangerously, your pencil stroking in the other way you wanted because of the said earthquake.

Who could blame your Mom? This is what surely gonna happen to every woman who dare to live with Toji Fushiguro. Having his sticky, salty and milky cum inside your pussy every night.

You got used to this since then, doubtless your stepbrother Megumi was on the same both with you.

But tonight, you just need some peace, you just want to only hear the sound of night frogs and insects that brimming around your house. Unfortunately, the peace you sought vanished when you heard the endless cries, moan and groan of your Mom and stepdad.

You gritted your teeth, punching your pillow carefully not to make any disturbing sound. Burying your head on it, you scream silently on the pillow, covering your ears to prevent the filthy sound pierce your holy virgin mind.

You breath in and breath out for a moment, trying to function your brain on how you could escape this unholy nightmare. Then as I'd there's a light bulb lit on top of your head, you grab your phone quickly dialing someone's phone number.

"Hmnn...cutiepie why'd you call this late? Something wrong?" The person spoke, his voice was soothing to your ears. You were enjoying his voice for a moment that you forgot that he's still on call.

You clear you throat, "Can I come over tonight? I just want some sleep" you said nicely, sighing on the end.

"Why?-" he stops when he heard the loud moans, "Yeah Sure sweetheart! I'll prepare some tea while you're in your way. See you~" he enthusiastically ended the call while you started to slipped some hoodie and keep your pyjamas.

Upon opening your window in your room, you look back to your door before mumbling.... "Goodbye hell"

-

In the middle of dawn, you carefully jump up on your window, slowly shutting it back as you turn around and let out a sigh.

"At least I got some good slee-" before you could say the last letter of your last words, muscular arms covered your mouth as your body was thrown in your bed.

By just how its breathe brushes against your skin you already knew who it was. "Baby, you think you could sneak out just like that huh?" Toji was fast to tie your wrist on your headboard using your blanket, you attempt to get away from him but everyone knew your energy is like just an ant for him.

"What are you doing!? Toji?" You whisper screams, shaking your arms to rip your hands away.

"Now now bunny, don't be a naughty pussy and tell me where did you go!" He smirk, sitting on top of you as he's already been shirtless.

"Just on my friends" you nervously gulp, shutting your eyes tight when you felt his huge hands caressing your thighs.

"Hmmnn bunny tell me the truth!" He grip your pyjamas garter and slowly pulling it down off your legs.

"I'm telling the truth!" You whisper screamed again, attempt on kicking him but he just held your legs like a sack of potato.

"Then what's this?" Your eyes squints on his phone brightness, soon enough you felt shivers in your whole body.

'Where did he get that?' That's the first question entered your mind.

Toji's emerald eyes glow in delight seeing how your face contorted with fear, your body was shaking under him.

"Say bunny...do you want this picture to be leaked-"

"NO!" You quickly answered, tears flowing out on your eyes.

"Do you want the whole world knew about the goody two shoes named Y/n L/n was being railed by his professor Gojo?" He whispered in your ears.

"Please! Don't do this to me!"

"Do you want your mother to know that his lovely daughter was a pussy ass seducing his teacher?"

"No! Please don't!"

Toji lick his lower lip, "Then spread your legs for daddy" you slowly did was he said, eyes are still shut, you don't want to see his terrifying face while he rail you.

Toji ripped your panties aside, his cock standing proud inside his boxer just seeing your glistening pussy in front of him. He lean slowly, blowing some warm breathe on your cunt before he lick your folds with his long tongue.

"Hmn. My guess was right! Your pussy is way more luscious than your Mom" he snickered starting to put his tongue inside you in and out.

He was savouring your cunt, your juices, your walls but he suddenly felt something wasn't right. Then when his emerald eyes move to your face, he quickly boil in to anger seeing how your lower lips bleed nonstop while you bit it down hard to prevent your moans to come out.

You were busy bitting your lips when you felt Toji stop so you open one of your eye then you suddenly open both of your eyes widely. Fear covered you body as you watch toji intensely.

His gun was pointed in your pussyhole while his index finger was ready to pull the trigger.

"Bunny...I was displeased not hearing my name coming out on your mouth while I eat you out" he smirked, thrusting more lightly deeper in your pussy.

"Come on bunny say it" he had his evil grin on his face, enjoying how you force your self to open your mouth.

"Da-"

"Da?" He thrusted deeper.

"D-daddy"

That name was like a spell to his body that he quickly pulled down his boxers and throw his gun on the floor.

"I can't take it further, Y/n spread your legs even wider for daddy" he hungrily watch you do was he said. "I'm putting my dick inside you now" he whispers, before you felt a pleasurable sensation in your cunt.

Not long after you both were moaning and groaning mess, calling both of your names like a prayer.

Toji slammed his dick inside you senselessly, he could see how your cunt bleed even though that hot ass professor of you take your v. But that doesn't matter now, he was enjoying the red liquid pouring out in your pussy.

As if it was telling him that he fuck you good, he send you further than heaven more than Gojo did.

"AH! Y/N" Toji groan feeling your walks clamps his dick so tight.

"I'm near D-daddy!" You moaned as Toji felt his thrust go sloppy, he chuckle a little.

"That was quite a lot" he tease planning to squirt his seed inside you but before he could.

"Honey? Did you see where your Daddy Toji go?" There's your mom standing in your door, rubbing her eyes out to clear his vision.

[Hi!?]