megumi fus. - in heat

[A/n: FOLLOW MEH🙈.....]

•🚿•

In the morning of Saturday, the sun is already rising at five o clock so the first years and second years decided to go to the pool especially it's their day off.

The boys were the first one to arrive at the pool after changing into their perspective clothes. Itadori wears a rash guard and a summer pant, Inumaki and Fushiguru just wear a summer pants-- their six packs and v-line are showing because of the lack of clothes, while Panda being a Panda.

Being a patient persons, the boys gladly wait for the girl to arrive before they jump on the pool, painfully enduring the heat from the sun.

"Well...thanks for waiting boys!" Maki exclaimed causing for the mans to look at their location, Inumaki, Panda, and Itadori drop their jaw seeing Maki and Nobara in their swimsuit.

"Wow.. their...their hot"

"Salmon"

That's what only could they said until..

"What's surprising about that?" Megumi tilting his head confusedly earning a smack on the head from someone.

"You should be surprised! Girls only did this on summer so be grateful"

Megumi irritatedly look at his side while gently scratching his head, the sun light slightly blinded him and using his hand to cover it, there his eyes widened in your sight. You wear a pair of white bikini with a little lemon pattern printed in both.

"Bless your eyes?" Nobara playfully nudge Megumis side causing him to look at her annoyed.

A soon as that, y'all jump on the pool, playfully splashing water at everyone, racing and playing tag. Everyone seems enjoying except for certain black haired shaman who's just sitting on the edge of the pool, after that event his mind didn't comfortable in same place.

Erotic thoughts blinding him, seeing you in just in a bikini.

You two are pretty best friend before Itadori and Nobara appear on the screen, You both knew the feelings growing at each other it's just you guys don't want to rush things.

He watch as you jump on Inumakis back, raising your fist in the air like a commander. Inumaki approach Itadori who's carrying Nobara at the back, you both fight pushing and pulling each other to make the other one fell on the water on you and Inumaki win. You laughed with Inumaki which caught Megumi off guard, there's a flaming sensation at his heart to rip Inumaki off you but it eventually turn into laugh watching being pulled by Maki and Panda down on the water.

Minutes had past, Megumi still i his erotic thoughts until he felt a weight on his shoulder, he try to look up and he saw your face. Thats it, he blushed furiously and his friend down there stand up when you squeeze his face with your thighs.

"Come on Megumi! Let's beat those two!" You command pointing Nobara who's riding in Itadoris shoulders. "Whoa! Megumi be careful!" Megumis blushed tripled as you squeeze his head by your thighs, and knowing that your heat is just several inches away from his mouth makes him crazy.

"Y/n are you ready?" Megumi ask looking up to as he neared to Itadori, you shake your head in disagreement which made him stop. "What's the problem?" He asks worriedly.

"Raise your hands" you say as he gladly raise them, the time was so fast and just he know you place his hands on your thighs. "Hold me carefully so I don't fall on the water,is that clear Megumi?" He nodded embarrassingly.