gojo x reader x toji

[A/n: Hi nana-mania this is for you for supporting my books! Hope you still support me till the end!! FOLKS PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK(TOJI)🙇🏻‍♀️]

•BASKETBALL PLAYER AU•

!!SMUT WARNING!!

"Kya! Go Daddy Toji! Shoot the ball in the ring or perhaps inside me!!"

Said of the girls on the audience scream on top of their lungs, sacrificing their organs just for the attention of the man who wears a black Jersey. He had a attractive features; emerald eyes, black locks and what's more is the eye-catching scar on his lips.

"Uwaaa!! GO! Master Satoru!! Do your best! We here to cheer for you"

The other pack of girls sequel's after cheering for the man wearing a white Jersey. He had a glistening ocean eyes that perfectly fit with his cloud locks.

On the other hand, you saw that the girls had a deadly aura coming from them, looking at each other as if they're declarating war just for the team.

You just sighed, looking forward to the players on the court. Being a manager of the Gojo's basketball team, you get used to this kind of environment. The deafening scream of girl everywhere is a norm for you.

Your thoughts were interrupted by the long ring indicating that the game finally end, you look over the score board to see that the Gojo team losses. Looking over the court you saw that Satoru and Toji clap their hands causing your heart to melt.

 Looking over the court you saw that Satoru and Toji clap their hands causing your heart to melt

©: @gojosatorux/insta

It's true that they're rival in their youths though it's not gonna change the fact that they also support each other.

"You did your best!" you smile at Satoru who just ignore you and snatch the water bottle on your hands. He walk past you, sitting on the bench behind you. An irk mark appeared on your forehead as you turn around and face him.

"What?" He gave you a confused and slight irrigated look, You raise your hand throwing the towel at his face. The whole court feel into silence looking at you in horror and the others are whispering like how could a witch like you do that on a perfect man like him.

When the towel dropped on the floor, a shiver sent to your spine seeing his cocky smirk on his lips whilst his ocean eyes were glowing on the shadow made by his hair.

"Uh...S-satoru? I k-know that you know that I didn't mean that right-" suddenly your wrist was grab by him dragging you around the hallway of the gymnasium.

Satoru swing the boys bathroom door open then quickly shutting it down as he pinned you on the wall. "Why did you do that, huh?" He seductively whisper in your ears, he was fast grabbing your hands and putting them up on your head.